[Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] [Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] Domain of Leisure

Well, things are supposed to be complicated when you are a god. We are just practicing for when we form our own pantheon.

At this rate, we will have finished our second date before we get to the second floor, Ebs.

Of course, I could always spend my first XP to get a pet Wolfe.

I don't think that's technically possible. Not without some powers that should be well out of Legend 3 reach at least.

Second base on the other hand... Well, depends where the Brand goes I suppose ;)

For the record, I would like to make it perfectly clear that Karima is not actively shipping anyone, she is just very amused by the romantic subtext and blunders.

I, of course, am immune to shipping. *polishes glasses*

And as for traps...didn't anybody here see Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade?

Immune to shipping? I call BS, you're Gree-- oh, wait, Athena Scion. Carry on.

Overt Order... I never thought to ever use it that way.

I'm not sure it's possible to be immune to shipping, it's usually something other people do about you. And Epic Manipulation should be able to break through even those very well polished glasses ;)

Huh. Seemed obvious, did you think it could only be used in combat situations?

Just let me know when my Stench of Guilt kicks in. I doubt any in this bunch are guiltless. Even the scion of Athena, though I am sure those thoughts were purely for the advancement of all mankind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back