• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Legend of the crystel Phoenix (1x1 rp request)

RiverRein

Ok so im still vary new to this sight but not new to Roll playing. I have this idea for a fantasy based rp for a while and had been looking for someone descent to do this rp with. I need someone who can be on at least frequently or as often as possible. Now i do know people have lives and I do respect that.(':3) Anyways Im looking for someone who can play multiple characters too. In this Rp I will be playing at least four Character, how many you decide to play is up to you. In this Rp Im am up to any kind of relationship you would like to have between our characters... friends, romance, ect . It dont matter to me. Im vary open minded. You have all the say in the world to address this Rp in any shape or form. What ever Ideas you want to include is completely fine with me. (^U^) Do note: I have not rped in some time so I may be a bit rusty, and my writing may not be perfect, I attend to type fast, so if you dont understand something, please just tell me.~ Thanks

My plot: Two Children where born under the raging towers of the Black Asylum.

Both where born, mutated and mistreated by a women named Shivani ran the Asylum. She had a hand at creating many monsters in her time, using people for her cruel experiments. She would kidnap towns people and bring them to her domain. Despite this Shivani had her fair share of followers as well.~

Under Shivani's care are two young teenagers dubbed The Albino Twins. Both twins, One male, one Female look as though they where the walking dead. Both have deep pink eyes and ghostly white skin. The male was filled with hatred and anger why the female was skittish and shy. However they where both born with an incredible power. That of the crystal Phoenix...

Eventually Both twins had managed to brake out of the asylum and entered a world they barley understand. Unfortunately their escape did not go unnoticed. Shivani sent YOU, as well as a small team to fetch the twins and bring them back to the asylum. YOU agree in exchange for your own freedom from the Asylums grip. Upon finding the twins, Its Up to YOU whether if you decide to befriend and help the twins or bring them back? To expose their power or keep it hidden~.

I Hope you like this little plot I have. I have a lot of Ideas for this story And a lot of secrets to reveal through out this story. Im looking forwarded to what you think, and anything you would like to add. Looking froward to hear from you! (O:))

Hello there im also pretty new here. more likely i have done this before but it was a while ago im able to reply once or twice a day (work duh) so ill stay active :)

your plot sounds interesting and would very much want to rp. If you're interested in what i have already written pm me and check out my latest thread ^-^

ScarletStiletto said:
Hello there im also pretty new here. more likely i have done this before but it was a while ago im able to reply once or twice a day (work duh) so ill stay active :)
your plot sounds interesting and would very much want to rp. If you're interested in what i have already written pm me and check out my latest thread ^-^
ScarletStiletto said:
Yes I would love for you to join me. Im glad your interested In my little plot. Please let me know If you would like to Rp it here or do it through PM. I dont care either way. Also feel free let me know when you are ready to get started. I cant wait because I honestly have been wanting to do this story for a long time now:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back