• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Wanna know something crazy?

I've been working on the final fight with the Death Knight in a notepad. I'm thinking up exactly how I want it to go lol

Wanna know something crazy?

I've been working on the final fight with the Death Knight in a notepad. I'm thinking up exactly how I want it to go lol
Ah, story plotting. Super fun to do.

I can only imagine the scale of that battle. It'll be nothing like the fight he had against Heath. Just quadruple his feats in that.

I've done some plotting here and there too. There's this website I used to create an entire little timeline map of events, the story arcs of the characters, some extra details the keep in mind, etc. I've only done it for Rai's arc, though.

I can only imagine the scale of that battle. It'll be nothing like the fight he had against Heath. Just quadruple his feats in that.

I've done some plotting here and there too. There's this website I used to create an entire little timeline map of events, the story arcs of the characters, some extra details the keep in mind, etc. I've only done it for Rai's arc, though.
It is going to overshadow any battle we will face in this RP as is fitting for the big bad of the RP.

It will also be a rather.... long fight. I expect it to take us more then 10 turns to fully complete the first half of the fight.

It is going to overshadow any battle we will face in this RP as is fitting for the big bad of the RP.

It will also be a rather.... long fight. I expect it to take us more then 10 turns to fully complete the first half of the fight.
Is the battle against the Death Knight going to be the FINAL battle of the roleplay, or just the final one with him as the antagonist?

Is the battle against the Death Knight going to be the FINAL battle of the roleplay, or just the final one with him as the antagonist?
It'll be THE final battle. I dont have any other antagonists planned. At least not for the main story. I've got a bunch of other side stuff in mind but that's all epilogue stuff. If there is gonna be an epilogue after this

It'll be THE final battle. I dont have any other antagonists planned. At least not for the main story. I've got a bunch of other side stuff in mind but that's all epilogue stuff. If there is gonna be an epilogue after this
Who do you have in mind to fight him for the final battle? Is it gonna be a specific group, or like a shit ton of characters.

Ohh, so they really ARE our main group, got it. Let's hope they're strong enough by their time. I feel like Mateo is gonna have a drastic change by the end of his.
I believe in Mateo.

And really, do not worry about them being strong enough. Yes its gonna matter some but it's the final battle, like I said, it is going to grand. Epic. Cinematic one might say.

Hey, I heard my boy was still alive and out in the Desert Nation 👀
Alive?

My boy is Undead cause yeah, he did get resurrected by the Death Knight.

I believe in Mateo.

And really, do not worry about them being strong enough. Yes its gonna matter some but it's the final battle, like I said, it is going to grand. Epic. Cinematic one might say.

Alive?

I'm guessing there's a chance we can end up failing to bring him back...maybe he'll just be undead and then go back to being dead dead by the end of things. So, it could likely just be Skyla, Mateo, Rai, and Cora. Let's hope the four of them are alive by that time too. Who knows what could happen. There are still a lot of bosses we have to fight before that final one.

I'm guessing there's a chance we can end up failing to bring him back...maybe he'll just be undead and then go back to being dead dead by the end of things.
Oh yeah, no... we aren't bringing him back at all, i will tell you that much. He's part of the Death Knight's army now.

So, it could likely just be Skyla, Mateo, Rai, and Cora. Let's hope the four of them are alive by that time too. Who knows what could happen. There are still a lot of bosses we have to fight before that final one.
True, still only four of our characters are gonna be fighting in the final fight so... just plan for that.

Oh yeah, no... we aren't bringing him back at all, i will tell you that much. He's part of the Death Knight's army now.
Sad Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

True, still only four of our characters are gonna be fighting in the final fight so... just plan for that.
Hey, could you catch me up real quick? The Death Knight initially took Skyla from the tournament infirmary because she's the Desert Nation heir, right?

Hey, could you catch me up real quick? The Death Knight initially took Skyla from the tournament infirmary because she's the Desert Nation heir, right?
Yeah. He wanted to add the Nation's strength to his army.

He was using/manipulating the person who wanted to inherit the Desert Nation from Skyla via marriage.

Yeah. He wanted to add the Nation's strength to his army.

He was using/manipulating the person who wanted to inherit the Desert Nation from Skyla via marriage.
So, why hasn't the Death Knight just straight up taken Skyla for himself yet? I think he could've done it when he killed Mika, and he probably could at any time.

So, why hasn't the Death Knight just straight up taken Skyla for himself yet? I think he could've done it when he killed Mika, and he probably could at any time.
Because... plot reasons man, idk xD

It's a plot hole I know

Because... plot reasons man, idk xD

It's a plot hole I know
Nothing, that can't be fixed, man. Maybe it just isn't the right time.

OR, maybe the Death Knight could be waiting for her to inherit whatever abilities and stuff come with her Desert Nation inheritance. Or...maybe that's a bad idea I don't fully understand his intentions.

Nothing, that can't be fixed, man. Maybe it just isn't the right time.

OR, maybe the Death Knight could be waiting for her to inherit whatever abilities and stuff come with her Desert Nation inheritance. Or...maybe that's a bad idea I don't fully understand his intentions.
Dude is simple. Just wants the world to go poof. Domination rather, to absorb every living thing into his army.

Dude is simple. Just wants the world to go poof. Domination rather, to absorb every living thing into his army.
I like that. He's just purely evil. Not the usual thing where he'd have a tragic backstory that fuels his actions, he's just wants it all.

I like that. He's just purely evil. Not the usual thing where he'd have a tragic backstory that fuels his actions, he's just wants it all.
You can see some of that in his pre death knight sheet. Lutherd Eversteele.

Oh yeah i also made him the ancestor of Maria and Nikki lol

Last edited:

Ooooohhh, what's the website?

Ohh, so they really ARE our main group, got it. Let's hope they're strong enough by their time. I feel like Mateo is gonna have a drastic change by the end of his.

Hey, I heard my boy was still alive and out in the Desert Nation 👀
Ohhhh yeah. Massive change. Mateo's not gonna be this little scared twig of a boy anymore. He's gonna get way more powerful.

I believe in Mateo.

Alive?

.... I'm sorry what now?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back