• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Just gonna let you guys know now before I forget, I'm going away this week and I won't have access to any electronics, so if I don't reply that's why. I'm leaving Monday morning and I come back some time Saturday.

Just gonna let you guys know now before I forget, I'm going away this week and I won't have access to any electronics, so if I don't reply that's why. I'm leaving Monday morning and I come back some time Saturday.
Thanks for the heads up, enjoy yourself while you're away, and stay safe. Talk to you then.

Now, observant types might notice a certain correlation between Shin and with an earlier post regarding a certain character...

I'm also remaking the Sisters of Fate... decided to give them names lol

There was that story about the north wind and south wind in one of his posts that was really random and that's why I remembered it lol

Also if it wasn't obvious before with the very subtle hint...

The blue eyes that I said in a post that Joker has... don't they match Shin's...? ;P

Ever since his introduction post with that obscure little story with his post, i've had plans to tie him into the main story in a small way. Now you know how that is lol

Always Alpha with the astute observations. You can already piece together who is who now...

Don't worry, that's intentional, I have plans for Shin and Joker.
Also if it wasn't obvious before with the very subtle hint...

The blue eyes that I said in a post that Joker has... don't they match Shin's...? ;P
It's a good sendoff revelation for me lol

Oh yeah, bringing it back up in his sheet definitely gave me a good hint at pinpointing it.

Yeah, also that. I was wondering how Joker's eyes made him unique, other than just being a cool color. Now I know lol

It's a good sendoff revelation for me lol

Oh yeah, bringing it back up in his sheet definitely gave me a good hint at pinpointing it.

Yeah, also that. I was wondering how Joker's eyes made him unique, other than just being a cool color. Now I know lol
Actually have a small little post in mind when you finish yours with Finch and stuff that'll kind of give Joker a little hint to this whole thing.

Actually have a small little post in mind when you finish yours with Finch and stuff that'll kind of give Joker a little hint to this whole thing.
Oooooh, cool.

Also, the two are ice buddies lol Joker's a snow dragon and Finch has an ice birb protecting him.

And then Serana is the exact opposite of the two elementally lol

Oooooh, cool.

Also, the two are ice buddies lol Joker's a snow dragon and Finch has an ice birb protecting him.

And then Serana is the exact opposite of the two elementally lol
Yeah except Joker has absolutely no powers r elating to the Snow Dragons or even memory that he's a Snow Dragon. He has no indication of this.

Shin really did kill his brother but his Brother's soul didn't 'die' in a sense, it was just waiting for a suitable vessel.

Oh and I guess that story that his parents told him when he was a kid.

I kinda like that one better. It sounds cooler, and fits for certain characters. Like how Michael uses black holes.
Yeah, I figured. Plus Alpha and I were using 'Necrotic' as a damage type for some attacks. So I may add Necro as a sub-element for Void.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back