• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I could have him roll saving throws to see if Ironwall protects him from being knocked down.

But then I would've cheated Heath out of his knock downs earlier so.. its up to you. if thats how you want me to balance the Death Knight some. If you feel he's too strong with Ironwall granting him immunity to knock downs.

I could have him roll saving throws to see if Ironwall protects him from being knocked down.

But then I would've cheated Heath out of his knock downs earlier so.. its up to you. if thats how you want me to balance the Death Knight some. If you feel he's too strong with Ironwall granting him immunity to knock downs.
Nah, nah, keep him immunity. THIS is what I've been waiting for.

The lore accurate Death Knight.

Oh shit....

the Death Knight is outnumbered. Overwhelming Presence activates..

The man shook it off! (It's 10 for the Paralysis)

Now the issue comes that if they still get their turn or they spent it shaking off the paralysis. It makes sense that they'd have to spend it shaking off the paralysis.

The man shook it off! (It's 10 for the Paralysis)

Now the issue comes that if they still get their turn or they spent it shaking off the paralysis. It makes sense that they'd have to spend it shaking off the paralysis.
Yeah, I figured. This will just be him getting back up.

SharkBark SharkBark
Don't worry about making a wrong choice (there aren't any?)
Dervenin IS the God of Chaos and Madness sooo... he's just having a little fun hehe

A question about modifiers:

Do I add whatever modifier I have at the end of a stat to the hit roll or the damage? Or do I even add them at all?

A question about modifiers:

Do I add whatever modifier I have at the end of a stat to the hit roll or the damage? Or do I even add them at all?
Unless it specifically states what it goes to, then its added to hit.

I love Kuragiri's further descent into madness just by being around Dervenin. It's makes sense that any mortal would begin to suffer madness while around him tbh

I love Kuragiri's further descent into madness just by being around Dervenin. It's makes sense that any mortal would begin to suffer madness while around him tbh
I'd tweak out too, I totally get how Kuragiri is feeling.

Just imagine him a few posts from now. I have a feeling Dervenin's antics are not coming to an end anytime soon.

I'd tweak out too, I totally get how Kuragiri is feeling.

Just imagine him a few posts from now. I have a feeling Dervenin's antics are not coming to an end anytime soon.
Hmmm, maybe, maybe not. Only the God of Madness knows... and the God of Madness, aint tellin. Depending on how Kuragiri conducts himself, Dervenin might leave him with a very special item...

I may make an exception for Mei's Demon Drill for a very special occassion... depending on how this roll goes for it

I may make an exception for Mei's Demon Drill for a very special occassion... depending on how this roll goes for it
Yo Mei was supposed to wait for Heath to attack first, she already screwed up the plan 😭
Hmmm, maybe, maybe not. Only the God of Madness knows... and the God of Madness, aint tellin. Depending on how Kuragiri conducts himself, Dervenin might leave him with a very special item...
Mmm, make sure it's something Kuragiri would actually use. We gotta think about his character. For example, Kuragiri not NOT taking a sword made of cheese 😭

Yo Mei was supposed to wait for Heath to attack first, she already screwed up the plan 😭
Its fine, I just wanted to see. He missed anyways.

Mmm, make sure it's something Kuragiri would actually use. We gotta think about his character. For example, Kuragiri not NOT taking a sword made of cheese 😭
It might be useful. It might not. It'll definitely cause some chaos.

I got bored, so here we are. Let's run through this:
my-image.png
What's the strongest group in the Rhythm Nation?!

Order from left-side downward:
Luminosa's Guard vs. Ironshire's Guard
The BHA SSS-Ranks (with Magnus) vs. Harpys (a large cluster of them)
Heath and Shugoshas vs. Nia, Ryunni, and Kishi (plus August to make it even)
Serana, Joker, and Finch vs. Skyla Squad (minus Mika)

Order from right-side downward:
The Death Knight and Generals vs. No one, because no group deserves to go out that early.
Kumii and Mei vs. The Onyx Bandits
Queen Maria's Royal Guard vs. The Death Knight's Creations and Horsemen

I can tell that some of these matchups are unfair, but it's survival of the fittest.

Rules:
-The dice system does not apply here. It's just about the individual power of the groups and how they would fare against another.
-The scenario for these is that these groups encounter one another in an open battlefield. No environmental advantages or disadvantages.
-As we get past this first round, the large groups (such as the Guards) will be reduced in order to keep things fair. For example, if the matchup of Ironshire's guard vs the Skyla Squad comes up, the Ironshire guard will be reduced to a group of their soldiers, and not the ENTIRETY of the guard.
-Have fun bruh
-And finally, let's be as REALISTIC as possible. If the Death Knight ends up getting matched against Serana, Joker, and Finch, let's not just immediately say "oh yeah the Death Knight packs them up with ease". Let's give them a chance, now. Yes, the Death Knight is strong, but let's talk about how he'd beat them.

AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf I hope you can come back in time to do this too! I hope you're doing well.

Yoooooo, this looks so cool Shark! Love that you always think up these sort of questions about our world. I'll definitely go more in depth with what I think on this, but right now the matchup that stands out that I just wanna give my brief thoughts on is Ironshire squad vs. our original/main squad. That's honestly such a tough one! The other ones going down the list I can pretty much pick a side but this ones kind of tough. Right now my main thoughts are on an experience level. Original squad definitely has experience over Ironshire squad, plus numbers. But Ironshire squad has a bit more versatility. Finch can you use both melee and ranged attacks, Serana has her whole flame empress thing that makes her a pain to deal with, and Joker has a bunch of different gadgets. But the little misfits are a bit dysfunctional. I've been playing with making Finch awkward to work with as a team member because he's so used to trying to prove himself that he's not super team oriented. So there's that, which might also play into the experience aspect. But there's also Mateo's curse, which if he transforms and the misfit squad figure out how to utilize him against his own team in his cursed form (which is really just attacking the closest person to him), that could be pretty clutch for them. This one's tough lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back