• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Yep! That's the entire aspect of his "Ear Splitting Arrows".

"Ear-Splitting Arrows - Domori shoots arrows infused with Sound Magic, and upon impact with anything or anyone, it breaks the sound barrier. This causes a loud sound wave to be created that has an incredible frequency. Due to this, an explosion is made. This can deafen enemies and kill or incapacitate them depending on their accuracy. Deals 2d10 ballistic damage."
I was thinking of having it interact with Kumii's Void Shards to send them flying forward in a large cone to hit all enemies within that cone.

The sonic boom pushes them as it flies past the shards. So not only will Domori's Arrow deal damage but it also has the added AoE effect from Void Shards because of how they interacted.

The sonic boom pushes them as it flies past the shards. So not only will Domori's Arrow deal damage but it also has the added AoE effect from Void Shards because of how they interacted.
I was just about to ask you to describe it a little more...can you see my screen? 😭

But YES, I like that sound of this. And the explosion from the arrow will add a little more AoE to it. But how do we determine the damage?

Or is it that because it's a finisher, it doesn't need damage to be calculated?
N-No...

*slowly moves out of sight*
*grabs shotgun*

He's in the walls! He's in the goddamn walls!

But YES, I like that sound of this. And the explosion from the arrow will add a little more AoE to it. But how do we determine the damage?

Or is it that because it's a finisher, it doesn't need damage to be calculated?
Its technically a Tandem attack so it does need to have damage calculated for it.

*grabs shotgun*

He's in the walls! He's in the goddamn walls!
*screams from within the walls*

The Walls have ears!

It's insane how he's still one of the strongest characters even without it 😭
I supposed so. He has +5 damage from Immense Strength lol thats about all he has going for him. The more I look at his skills, the more they seem a bit underwhelming. Especially in this fight vs Demons, like hlaf of his abilties would also affect the Demons we're fighting too

*Looks at True Desolation and Demon King's Presence, which incidentally boosts their damage by +3 lol*

And should it give any other status effects for either Domori and Kumii or the Feral Demons

And should it give any other status effects for either Domori and Kumii or the Feral Demons
Domori's Ear Splitting Arrows do ballistic damage along with the explosion, so there'll possibly be a disorientation status for that.

Domori's Ear Splitting Arrows do ballistic damage along with the explosion, so there'll possibly be a disorientation status for that.
Hmm, possibly forcing the Feral Demons to skip their next turn?

Oooh, that works great. I might put that as the effect for the actual move too.

Any status effects for Kumii?
The shards could cause a Laceration which causes the Demons to bleed for 1d12 damage next turn.

The shards could cause a Laceration which causes the Demons to bleed for 1d12 damage next turn.
Goood one. 1d12 oh my gosh those voids must've speared them 😭

Does the necrotic damage it says they do serve any purpose?

Goood one. 1d12 oh my gosh those voids must've speared them 😭

Does the necrotic damage it says they do serve any purpose?
Mainly for resistances. If a character has a -5 resistance to an element they'd take -5 damage from any attack that deals that element. Same goes for physical resistances too

It also serves to specify whether a character who has an immunity is immune to an attack.

Now the most important poart of this skill building. The Name.

Hmm...

yeah im drawing blanks lol
Maybe..."Sonic", then "Void"?

And it's AoE too, so...

"Sonic Void Explosion"

"Arcane Void Spear"

"Sonic Void" by itself

"Ballistic Void Arrow"

"Ballistic Void Shards"

Those are just a few. Something along the nature of those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back