• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
In terms of Mateo's match up to healing magic, currently, I'd say Mateo is on par with the most potent water healing (especially when he gets his revamped set, just disregard his sheet for now it's absolutely terrible and will be getting a full revamp. Background, personality, everything's getting rewritten.) But soon enough he'll far surpass them. I've got plans in the works... But, again, slow burn development is my method.
I made her more support rather then healing. SHe's got three abilities that heals but they aren't the main focus.

She has three different 'Protection' spells, all with different effects to varying degrees of power but with the caveat of only having one be active at any given time but they are permanent buffs.

She has three different 'Protection' spells, all with different effects to varying degrees of power but with the caveat of only having one be active at any given time but they are permanent buffs.
So, is she kind of like a genshin shield character? That's the vibe I'm getting from this description.

She's got a water familiar that adds additional damage to an ally, heals an ally and grants a damage boost and can straight up attack.

Hmmm maybe, no shields actually, just damage resistances.
That's what I mean, no physical shield, but her main function is those damage resistances, just like shield characters are mainly for defense support. She's just all around boosts.

That's what I mean, no physical shield, but her main function is those damage resistances, just like shield characters are mainly for defense support. She's just all around boosts.
Hmm, when I think genshin shield, I think just damage negation up to a certain point. I got confused lol

Kumii Kumii SharkBark SharkBark

I bring gifts.

Oh, you can look at each other's things, by the way. I put them in spoilers to give the allusion of unwrapping it lol

1694912874580.png

Can you guess who it is? She's alive muhahaha XD

Anyways, I drew Skyla. Or her skeleton at least. The very, very rough draft of just getting the pose down before I draw everything that makes up Skyla. So don't pay too much attention to the blocks that are her hands or the chunky sword. I just didn't want to do those parts on the rough draft, even though I managed to do hands on Rai without losing my mind lol

Again, rough draft so don't pay attention to anything that's super weird looking or clunky. Things are gonna get sorted out when I start getting her outfit and other ends on there. And that's where you come in. I would've shown you this after I was completely finished with it, but for all intents and purposes I'm basically designing Skyla. Inspiration from her face claim, of course, but she's going to have an original design, like Aiko (remember I was doing that? still never finished that by the way. Almost done with lineart for it but I just never got around to finishing it). And that's where you come in! I'm gonna be trying to throw my hat in the ring so to speak on my own, try my hand at designing her, but since she's your character, I wanted to get your input on some must haves for her design.

1694989434561.png
Hopefully this is a nice little surprise when you get back online Shark.

Again, same thing I said with Kumii. I'm gonna be designing him using his face claim and some of my ideas, but anything you definitely want me to incorporate with him.

Also, his head will probably change. I really don't like it in comparison to the rest of the body. Expression may or may not change, but the head structure will probably.

Kumii Kumii SharkBark SharkBark

I bring gifts.

Oh, you can look at each other's things, by the way. I put them in spoilers to give the allusion of unwrapping it lol

View attachment 1114501

Can you guess who it is? She's alive muhahaha XD

Anyways, I drew Skyla. Or her skeleton at least. The very, very rough draft of just getting the pose down before I draw everything that makes up Skyla. So don't pay too much attention to the blocks that are her hands or the chunky sword. I just didn't want to do those parts on the rough draft, even though I managed to do hands on Rai without losing my mind lol

Again, rough draft so don't pay attention to anything that's super weird looking or clunky. Things are gonna get sorted out when I start getting her outfit and other ends on there. And that's where you come in. I would've shown you this after I was completely finished with it, but for all intents and purposes I'm basically designing Skyla. Inspiration from her face claim, of course, but she's going to have an original design, like Aiko (remember I was doing that? still never finished that by the way. Almost done with lineart for it but I just never got around to finishing it). And that's where you come in! I'm gonna be trying to throw my hat in the ring so to speak on my own, try my hand at designing her, but since she's your character, I wanted to get your input on some must haves for her design.

View attachment 1114654
Hopefully this is a nice little surprise when you get back online Shark.

Again, same thing I said with Kumii. I'm gonna be designing him using his face claim and some of my ideas, but anything you definitely want me to incorporate with him.

Also, his head will probably change. I really don't like it in comparison to the rest of the body. Expression may or may not change, but the head structure will probably.
I think I speak for both Shark and myself when I say... I wholeheartedly, 100% endorse this and will wholeheartedly, 100% help you design my character with original art.

On an unrelated note, Idk if you can do them, but the Simulated Universes are kinda fun lol.

I made my Dan Heng to 340k in my most recent one lol

On an unrelated note, Idk if you can do them, but the Simulated Universes are kinda fun lol.

I made my Dan Heng to 340k in my most recent one lol
Yeah, I can but I never do them. I'm too busy with other stuff and personally I just don't really enjoy it that much.

I don't really want her anyways so it's not a total loss.
I'm still deciding. Pull for Fu Xuan or wait til Topaz.

Im also still deciding whether i should invest some into Kafka too to have two teams for the Forgotten Hall.

Well, idk if its any consolation... you still technically have my IL lol

I've stopped investing heavily into him for now. Need to focus on my other characters. Like I finally got Bronya so I need to get her built some.

Also wanna focus a bit into Kafka too since she's technically my "first" five star...

we dont talk about Gepard.

Well, idk if its any consolation... you still technically have my IL lol
Yes I do lol

Good for the domains (calyxs or whatever the term is in star rail).

I've stopped investing heavily into him for now. Need to focus on my other characters. Like I finally got Bronya so I need to get her built some.

Also wanna focus a bit into Kafka too since she's technically my "first" five star...

we dont talk about Gepard.
Congrats. I remember you saying you really wanted Bronya.

I'm still deciding. Pull for Fu Xuan or wait til Topaz.

Im also still deciding whether i should invest some into Kafka too to have two teams for the Forgotten Hall.
Well, the biggest questions is how many pulls you could do right now. I don't know if you plan to buy any, but you could split them up amongst the characters and put it up to luck on who you get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back