• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Story you say? lol

Can't wait to see what that entails.
Yeah, i've got most of it planned out already but I can't decide whether to make it happen before or after the timeskip.

It makes sense to make it happen before but idk lol

It should mostly only entail Finch, Serana, Joker and Kiko with appearances from Nikki, Karzhul and Cyan

Yeah, i've got most of it planned out already but I can't decide whether to make it happen before or after the timeskip.

It makes sense to make it happen before but idk lol
Um, I don't know what's gonna happen, so I can't say where it would fit best. But depending how long the current storyline is gonna be, we could always fit it in afterwards.

Um, I don't know what's gonna happen, so I can't say where it would fit best. But depending how long the current storyline is gonna be, we could always fit it in afterwards.
well I always envisioned the side stories running separately to the main story. Unless we plan an intersection between them, events shouldn't have too much effect on them as singles.

And if you're talking about the current storyline with Karzhul, Finch, Joker and Serana... Serana's story already begun basically lol

I say 'Serana's' but really, it'll help them understand what's actually about to happen to Ironshire. I planned to have the real stuff take off shortly after that, when the group rests again but idk

well I always envisioned the side stories running separately to the main story. Unless we plan an intersection between them, events shouldn't have too much effect on them as singles.

And if you're talking about the current storyline with Karzhul, Finch, Joker and Serana... Serana's story already begun basically lol
So, Serana's entire thing is more of a side chapter then?

If that's the case, I say before timeskip because after timeskip is when all the big bad stuff is going down and we might not have time to fit it in comfortably.

Imma completely redo Albert. In the sense that his abilities are gonna change but hes gonna keep the same mechanic that he gets stronger when against darkness users since thats already been stated like three times now lol

Imma completely redo Albert. In the sense that his abilities are gonna change but hes gonna keep the same mechanic that he gets stronger when against darkness users since thats already been stated like three times now lol
You don't have to keep it if you don't want to. We can just retcon it if you really don't want to keep that aspect of him.

Looking forward to seeing his new sheet though.

You don't have to keep it if you don't want to. We can just retcon it if you really don't want to keep that aspect of him.

Looking forward to seeing his new sheet though.
Nah, it's a good aspect but I thought of something while showering earlier that could be fun maybe

I tried pulling to E1 my dan heng... I lost the 50/50... but hey.. im guaranteed a Yu Xuan or Topaz depending on who I want.

I tried pulling to E1 my dan heng... I lost the 50/50... but hey.. im guaranteed a Yu Xuan or Topaz depending on who I want.
I know how that feels. I just lost IL to Welt the other day. I was already having a rough day and that just got me so pissed off I had to shut the game down and just sit for a sec.

I know how that feels. I just lost IL to Welt the other day. I was already having a rough day and that just got me so pissed off I had to shut the game down and just sit for a sec.
OOF I'm not gonna lie... I also lost IL to... I forget who but the first time I pulled on his banner... but me being the money spender I am, I spent money and got him...

I was trying to be F2P before that happened... but I gave in cause I really wanted IL..

I may skip Yu Xuan cause Topaz is really cute. She gets a lil Trotter fren and it's adorable.

OOF I'm not gonna lie... I also lost to IL the first time I pulled on his banner... but me being the money spender I am, I spent money and got him...

I was trying to be F2P before that happened... but I gave in cause I really wanted IL..
Makes me feel a little better that I'm not the only one lol

I've never really wanted a character from star rail because I'm honestly more partial to the genshin designs. I only really wanted him after that conversation I had with you about pairing him with Welt lol

Aw she's cute. Still, I don't know what it is about star rail and genshin, but I don't immediately love the star rail designs like I do with genshin.

Makes me feel a little better that I'm not the only one lol

I've never really wanted a character from star rail because I'm honestly more partial to the genshin designs. I only really wanted him after that conversation I had with you about pairing him with Welt lol

Aw she's cute. Still, I don't know what it is about star rail and genshin, but I don't immediately love the star rail designs like I do with genshin.
I feel that. Star Rail's designs aren't entirely over the top like Genshin's are.

But there's something to the simplistic design theme that makes them a little more memorable I think. Or at the very least, easier on the eyes.

Me? I like both game's designs.

I like the anime-style designs of Genshins. And I also like the grounded, realistic style of HSR. Not too anime but not too realistic too.

Speaking of HSR... I'm at that point in the Forgotten Hall where I need two teams... i guess gotta start building Sampo and Kafka...

i wanna let my reserve power build up to max first thoug cause you dont get enough fuel lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back