• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I'm kinda testing the waters (no pun intended) to see who I'd wanna play as...

Oops I may have said too much... RIP lol

Maybe I'll make this water character a support/healer, but not as good as Mateo will be, focusing more on the support aspect with healing on the side.

Or depending, I could make them a heal over time healer or shielder in contrast to whatever Mateo will be.

Oh, just noticed they got rid of the "blah blah is typing" thingy.

Or depending, I could make them a heal over time healer or shielder in contrast to whatever Mateo will be.
Mateo's kind of support and healing. He's got strong magic and magical artifacts, but also developing an immensely strong healing deck.

Oh, just noticed they got rid of the "blah blah is typing" thingy.
Man, that was a while ago lol

Everyone hated it so they added an option in account settings where you could turn it off.

Mateo's kind of support and healing. He's got strong magic and magical artifacts, but also developing an immensely strong healing deck.
Ahhh. They'll be more support with healing on the side then. I dont wanna dethrone Mateo as the strongest healer of the group (As I very well can with Water healing). I've got a feww things in mind.

Man, that was a while ago lol

Everyone hated it so they added an option in account settings where you could turn it off.
Just shows how much I pay attention, eh?

Ahhh. They'll be more support with healing on the side then. I dont wanna dethrone Mateo as the strongest healer of the group (As I very well can with Water healing). I've got a feww things in mind.

Just shows how much I pay attention, eh?
You really think you can dethrone Blight Boy? He was born to defy death. Motherfucker looked death straight in the face and said, nuh-uh, not my patients XD Water healings got nothing on him.

I know lol I think they added the toggle for it like a week or two after it came out. But if you didn't set it then maybe they just got rid of it altogether recently. I think the consensus among the entire site was that people didn't like it.

You really think you can dethrone Blight Boy? He was born to defy death. Motherfucker looked death straight in the face and said, nuh-uh, not my patients XD Water healings got nothing on him.

I know lol I think they added the toggle for it like a week or two after it came out. But if you didn't set it then maybe they just got rid of it altogether recently. I think the consensus among the entire site was that people didn't like it.
I dunno, water can be potent healing, especially when someone who's trained with it for a years uses it.

That said, noone can match the unfiltered, raw healing of the unmentioned Water God lol

I dunno, water can be potent healing, especially when someone who's trained with it for a years uses it.
I've talked about Mateo's healing before, how he's the best person to face the Death Knight's abilities head on because of his birthright. Water healing can be potent on its own, especially with training, but Mateo just has a leg up on other healers, what with dealing with death his entire life and openly defying it.

I've talked about Mateo's healing before, how he's the best person to face the Death Knight's abilities head on because of his birthright. Water healing can be potent on its own, especially with training, but Mateo just has a leg up on other healers, what with dealing with death his entire life and openly defying it.
No I get that, but in terms of straight up healing, water can be as potent. I wasn't discounting Mateo as the best counter to mister Deathy lol

But like I said, the unmentioned Water God is the best hands down because God lol

That said, there are no perfect counters in this RP, in the Death's Knight form we see currently, yes, Mateo is quite strong.

No I get that, but in terms of straight up healing, water can be as potent. I wasn't discounting Mateo as the best counter to mister Deathy lol
Ah, sorry if I was coming off defensive or anything.

Water definitely is one of the best magic types for healing, if not the best.

In terms of Mateo's match up to healing magic, currently, I'd say Mateo is on par with the most potent water healing (especially when he gets his revamped set, just disregard his sheet for now it's absolutely terrible and will be getting a full revamp. Background, personality, everything's getting rewritten.) But soon enough he'll far surpass them. I've got plans in the works... But, again, slow burn development is my method.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back