• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Xenoblade chronicles 3 came out.

One thing I noticed vs Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is cutscene quality. It’s so much smoother in 3.

You can play that too if you want. I haven’t played it personally so idk if it’s any good. So far though, I’m liking XC3
If I were to get into Xenoblade I'd probably play the first one, simply for the story. I feel like I would'nt know what's going on in two or three if I haven't played the first one. Unless the story doesn't stay the same for every game.

If I were to get into Xenoblade I'd probably play the first one, simply for the story. I feel like I would'nt know what's going on in two or three if I haven't played the first one. Unless the story doesn't stay the same for every game.
It doesn’t. It starts off with completely new characters each time

Wow. That's, uhm... a lot of posts. Can someone explain what's going on since I'm too lazy to read it all?

Here’s a rundown of everything that happened;

*lore mumbo-jumbo*

Got all that?
Wow. That was just...so incredibly specific. I'm seeing the story in a new light now. You guys are really good at this. Maybe I should start leaving more, huh? You two pushed to story to other levels! Thanks for the explanation, Kumii. :)

Wow. That was just...so incredibly specific. I'm seeing the story in a new light now. You guys are really good at this. Maybe I should start leaving more, huh? You two pushed to story to other levels! Thanks for the explanation, Kumii. :)
You’re welcome, Shark! Happy to oblige.

You’re welcome, Shark! Happy to oblige.
So, in terms of plot and conflict, how are things looking right now? Are we in a peaceful state right now, or are you going to throw something massive at us? DETAILS, Kumii, DETAILS.

I'm so confused, even after reading all of that. Maybe I'm slow, (or maybe it's because I skimmed over all of it and only processed two words) but what's the next big step here? 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread

Back