• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I'll do a small Finch post. Nothing major, just getting a first post for him out of the way. And It'll probably mostly consist of Skylark being an annoying brat to him. lol

Sounds good.
I await to see exactly what that consists of xD

I ain’t gonna get any sleep tonight. Cause I’m gonna see Nope in 4DX :,D

AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf
Ohhh in my next post, I’m gonna post a specific time that in my applies to Kiko/Joker/Finch since they’re in Ironshire. Since Ironshire is still in full lockdown lol

The bond gauges with both Mana and Kiko are pretty interesting.
Kiko's gauge is more a 'respect' gauge. If Finch can get it to 30% or so before meeting up with Joker, he'll get something special.

Mana's gauge more or less determines what'll happen to her during Chapter IV. There'll be secret 'gauge checks' to see if her bond with the group is sufficient enough for her not to do something rash.

Also, to keep it interesting, I won't tell you what you did right or wrong so something that might've increased the gauge, might not do it again.

Kiko's gauge is more a 'respect' gauge. If Finch can get it to 30% or so before meeting up with Joker, he'll get something special.

Mana's gauge more or less determines what'll happen to her during Chapter IV. There'll be secret 'gauge checks' to see if her bond with the group is sufficient enough for her not to do something rash.

Also, to keep it interesting, I won't tell you what you did right or wrong so something that might've increased the gauge, might not do it again.
Ok Finch is pulling off all the stops just because I want to see what that special thing is.

And we gotta get Mana's up so she doesn't do rash things and gets the group killed or caught or something. She seems like a loose cannon. Though she has a little friendship going with Mateo and Cora, and assuming they didn't just screw that up I think Mateo can help with that. He's gonna be the one who entertains Mana and plays with her, because he loves kiddos. And of course, Cora will be around for that because he never leaves Mateo's side.

So, what's the percentage on each of their gauges anyways?

Ok Finch is pulling off all the stops just because I want to see what that special thing is.

And we gotta get Mana's up so she doesn't do rash things and gets the group killed or caught or something. She seems like a loose cannon. Though she has a little friendship going with Mateo and Cora, and assuming they didn't just screw that up I think Mateo can help with that. He's gonna be the one who entertains Mana and plays with her, because he loves kiddos. And of course, Cora will be around for that because he never leaves Mateo's side.

So, what's the percentage on each of their gauges anyways?
Mana's is 10%

Kiko's is 3%

I will say this, a "+Positive" is about a 2-3% increase. A "++Positive" is about 8-10% increase. You get many "++Positive" moments.

Good to know.
Same for goes losing reputation. "-Negative" is bad. "--Negative" is worse. These decrease the bar the same respectively and are purely based on personality of the character. If FInch/Mateo do something that doesn't agree with Kiko/Mana, there's a chance they'll hate it and it'll decreases the bar respectively.

Same for goes losing reputation. "-Negative" is bad. "--Negative" is worse. These decrease the bar the same respectively and are purely based on personality of the character. If FInch/Mateo do something that doesn't agree with Kiko/Mana, there's a chance they'll hate it and it'll decreases the bar respectively.
Cool mechanic. Kind of like visual novel reminiscent.

That thing I mentioned a while back, the 'surprise' I mentioned, is coming soon... and will be the crux of Chapter V. I'll just have to borrow Chapter IV for a few posts, if you dont mind AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back