• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Also, ‘ironshire guard’…. I sense some Kiko x Finch interactions in the future…
I mean she's a high-ranking guard member so probably. I could set him up to report to her if you want lol

Also why I was asking about Yunari being in trouble with the guard.

I mean she's a high-ranking guard member so probably. I could set him up to report to her if you want lol

He’s in trouble with a different kind of guard. Think, Yakuza lol

And yeah, well Kiko is essentially captain of the guard lol

Cyan would’ve oversaw his entrance trials, Kiko would’ve conducted them and then some random high ranking guard would’ve approved them.

He’s in trouble with a different kind of guard. Think, Yakuza lol

And yeah, well Kiko is essentially captain of the guard lol
ITS IN HIS NAME lol

I knew she was high ranking I just didn't remember what position

Cyan would’ve oversaw his entrance trials, Kiko would’ve conducted them and then some random high ranking guard would’ve approved them.
That's cool. We haven't really gotten much lore on the Ironshire guard yet. But now Finch interacting with Kiko and maybe Cyan can help flesh it out. Excited to see just how well their personalities mesh too.

ITS IN HIS NAME lol

I knew she was high ranking I just didn't remember what position

That's cool. We haven't really gotten much lore on the Ironshire guard yet. But now Finch interacting with Kiko and maybe Cyan can help flesh it out. Excited to see just how well their personalities mesh too.
Basically, hes is an ex Yakuza member and now they’re hunting him.

Yeah, well, we haven't exactly been in Ironshire for all that long for our peeps to get into any real trouble.

Yeah, well, we haven't exactly been in Ironshire for all that long for our peeps to get into any real trouble.
True, unless you count Castro, Kuragiri and Rori. They've been causing trouble for a bunch of posts lol

Really are living up to their bounties

True, unless you count Castro, Kuragiri and Rori. They've been causing trouble for a bunch of posts lol

Really are living up to their bounties
Cyan: Alright, I've been thinking... when life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cyan Omaha lemons, do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon, that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN!

HANG ON, I have an Updated version of that. One sec;

Cyan: Alright, I've been thinking... when life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cyan Omaha lemons, do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm gonna get Yakuza Hibari to invent a combustible lemon, that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN!

Cyan: Alright, I've been thinking... when life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cyan Omaha lemons, do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon, that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN!
Please, Kumii, add that quote to his character sheet. I'm begging you here XD

Also, Cyan. You have no fucking room to talk. The festival was a complete trainwreck, you didn't even try to find Skyla, and you did absolutely nothing when there was an explosion and three people who have bounties on their heads (assuming Kuragiri has one which he probably does considering he kills children) were duking it out and you did nothing to stop or arrest them. Take your damn lemons and shove them down your throat!

Also, Cyan. You have no fucking room to talk. The festival was a complete trainwreck, you didn't even try to find Skyla, and you did absolutely nothing when there was an explosion and three people who have bounties on their heads (assuming Kuragiri has one which he probably does considering he kills children) were duking it out and you did nothing to stop or arrest them. Take your damn lemons and shove them down your throat!
Hush lol

Low-key, I might add 'Combustible Lemon' to Yakuza Hibari's list of gadgets though...

Kiko is more suited for apprehensions then Cyan is.
Yeah, clearly. She's down more than Cyan has. Tried to catch the infiltrators at the festival and tried to mediate the problem between Aiko and the guards before the little gremlin ran off.

Low-key, I might add 'Combustible Lemon' to Yakuza Hibari's list of gadgets though...
That would be funny. So, is Yakuza in the guard too? Like as in an inventor for Cyan and the guard. Because it sounds like him and Cyan know each other which is kind of sketchy on Cyan's part but its Cyan so you know.

Yeah, clearly. She's down more than Cyan has. Tried to catch the infiltrators at the festival and tried to mediate the problem between Aiko and the guards before the little gremlin ran off.

That would be funny. So, is Yakuza in the guard too? Like as in an inventor for Cyan and the guard. Because it sounds like him and Cyan know each other which is kind of sketchy on Cyan's part but its Cyan so you know.
No, I just remembered that Yakuza was an inventor. That quote was so an out of character thing lol

Yakuza is more like a vigilante I suppose.

Chapter V will be a split chapter, focusing on two groups. Kiko, "Joker" and Finch being group 1, Mika, Skyla, Rai (Maybe) and Mateo with Cora as group 2.

By the end, the two groups converge for a rather big story event, marking both the end of Chapter V and the start of the 10-year timeskip.

Chapter V will be a split chapter, focusing on two groups. Kiko, "Joker" and Finch being group 1, Mika, Skyla, Rai (Maybe) and Mateo with Cora as group 2.

By the end, the two groups converge for a rather big story event, marking both the end of Chapter V and the start of the 10-year timeskip.
That sounds cool and the Ironshire guard, plus vigilante associate, gets a chance to prove themselves.

That sounds cool and the Ironshire guard, plus vigilante associate, gets a chance to prove themselves.
Yup. From Chapter V onward, Kiko goes from a standby character to a main character. Plus, it gives Yakuza and Finch a seamless introduction.

AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf
We can honestly start Kiko/Finch/Joker's arc now if you want, at least get their introductions done and over with. Then let the real story begin at the start of Chapter V

Yeah, I'd like that. It'd give me something to do with Finch.
After the next post, I'll find a way to start the arc or you can do that. It doesn't matter lol

Joker wont make an actual appearance until later so FInch'll mostly be interacting with Kiko because I have a plan with Joker's vigilante status.

After the next post, I'll find a way to start the arc or you can do that. It doesn't matter lol

Joker wont make an actual appearance until later so FInch'll mostly be interacting with Kiko because I have a plan with Joker's vigilante status.
I'll do a small Finch post. Nothing major, just getting a first post for him out of the way. And It'll probably mostly consist of Skylark being an annoying brat to him. lol

Sounds good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back