• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
View attachment 1000934
On a side note, I finished this recently and wanted to see if you'd remember this guy. He's from the old rp but I doubt you'll remember him because he was a very small background character and there was never a sheet made for him.
The first thing I think is that he's like a Kitsune like Inari...

But the name you used escapes me...

He's a werewolf actually and he interacted with Rajeel for a little bit while he was getting headache medicine. Last hint before I reveal.

He's a werewolf actually and he interacted with Rajeel for a little bit while he was getting headache medicine. Last hint before I reveal.
I just saw the ears and thought fox for some reason.

I know the character you're talking about but I don't remember the name :c

Lol I get it. I took some creative liberty when I designed the ears and tail.

His name's Elias!
Ohh! Yeah I knew the character you were talking about lol but its like you said, he had a small role so I didn't quite remember him

Quick question; before the group sets out, do you mind if we do a 1 day timeskip. For rest and whatnot?

That's fine with me. I just don't know how that's gonna work out with our Ironshire group.
They can be one day behind... although it'll be worse when the BIG timeskip comes and Shark hasn't returned by then.

I guess, though they can remain in the past until they're ready to catch up to the story group.

I don’t.. I don’t get it? Give me an example? Lol
The year in this rp is 1331(I think) and Harry Potter wasn't thought of till 1990. She made a reference to Gryffindor, which is one of the houses, and that means she made a reference WAAAY before it was made.

Also, I MIGHT be back now. Hopefully the story hasn't changed too much.

The year in this rp is 1331(I think) and Harry Potter wasn't thought of till 1990. She made a reference to Gryffindor, which is one of the houses, and that means she made a reference WAAAY before it was made.

Oh that, yeah it was a reference to Harry Potter. Also it’s currently 1337.

Also no, actually it hasn’t xD all that’s happened is Mateo met Mana and Kumii, agreed to take Mana with them after consulting the rest of the group.

Oh also there five possible endings now and I have a checklist to decide which one get by the choices our characters make when there’s a Critical Choice post. So our choices matter now.

Yeah, I've been incredibly slow with posting since you've been gone so there really haven't been much to miss. Lol

Also hoping this means you're doing better.

Me, thinking of new a creative ways to induce feelings in your minds and thinking of one.

Oh this'll be fun...

Me, thinking of new a creative ways to induce feelings in your minds and thinking of one.

Oh this'll be fun...
Why do I feel like I should be scared?

Also, were those guys fighting Yunari Ironshire guards? Is he wanted?

Also also, I just noticed Yunari and new guy have the same name. Its Yunari's last name and Yakuza's first name lol

Why do I feel like I should be scared?

Also, were those guys fighting Yunari Ironshire guards? Is he wanted?

Also also, I just noticed Yunari and new guy have the same name. Its Yunari's last name and Yakuza's first name lol
Hmm, let's just say he is wanted but not by Ironshire.

Also yeah lol

Heavy inspiration from Persona 5 with the new guy.

Ooohhhh, Yunari's got some secrets.

Also don't know how you give your characters such a big arsenal of moves because I can't think of anything lol

Ooohhhh, Yunari's got some secrets.

Also don't know how you give your characters such a big arsenal of moves because I can't think of anything lol
imagination GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back