• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Large Scale Sci-Fi Strategy Idea

[QUOTE="The Doorman]THANK YOU!
I want to go back home, it's not great.

Free country my ASS.

[/QUOTE]
I will gladly take home over this... I am only here for the University and the Political Exposure (which I now want none of)

Maven said:
I will gladly take home over this... I am only here for the University and the Political Exposure (which I now want none of)
As a homosexual supporter of women's rights, and general freedoms, this is an outrage, the current federal and state government's reasons for their laws or lack thereof in certain topics that are, as of now, "hot topics", are created forgetting everything every thing America supposedly stands for.

Let me go back home, the weather here is shit anyways...

Or that's what I would say if I had no reason to stay...

Dammit, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

I don't want to be heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere...

The faults outweigh the strong points of this nation.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]As a homosexual supporter of women's rights, and general freedoms, this is an outrage, the current federal and state government's reasons for their laws or lack thereof in certain topics that are, as of now, "hot topics", are created forgetting everything every thing America supposedly stands for.
Let me go back home, the weather here is shit anyways...

Or that's what I would say if I had no reason to stay...

Dammit, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

I don't want to be heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere...

The faults outweigh the strong points of this nation.

[/QUOTE]
Might home be the United Kingdom by chance? Yes the American nation's hypocrisy is rather unfortunate in regards to rights and laws.

America is a good place if you find the right places in it. It is like judging all of Europe by one country. Our politics are messed up in some states but the beauty is you just move to another that fits your fancy. Mostly stay out of the south. Midwest tends to be pretty good and as some one from the West coast politics tend to be more level headed (not saying much) and the weather is great. Currently I'm on mountain peak in Arizona and its freezing but the people here make it worth while. Also you can find so many types of food and culture in one country its amazing.

Still rather lame. My home is amongst the mountains, has striking valleys and is very level headed internationally. We make watches, chocolate and have the World's Banks here. Though originally I am from the UK. The United States while having some nice areas, which are unfortunately few when it comes to politics. I like the South for its calm and gentle appeal, it is a nice place and I think their accents are highly attractive. Though not its politics, the south is crazy on politics.

Nej, though I'd like to be there at this time, my home is in Canada.

Why don't I just Switzerland xD

Liechtenstein may or may not be nice this time of year but I'd rather not be here with this unfounded nonsense... I mean, what the hell?

[QUOTE="Three Clubs]America is a good place if you find the right places in it. It is like judging all of Europe by one country. Our politics are messed up in some states but the beauty is you just move to another that fits your fancy. Mostly stay out of the south. Midwest tends to be pretty good and as some one from the West coast politics tend to be more level headed (not saying much) and the weather is great. Currently I'm on mountain peak in Arizona and its freezing but the people here make it worth whirl. Also you can find so many types of food in one country its amazing.

[/QUOTE]
The thing is.

I've been here most of my life, and though there are great beauties in America I can't help but feel insulted by the barrage of comments. "Go back to where you came from!", "Get out, queer!", "You're just confused.", "It's just a phase.", "So you think you're better than us?", "Fucking giraffe!", "Hitler lover!"

All of these have been said to me in the last month. Reasoning?

I am gay, tall, German, an heir, and from Canada.

Wow. Just. Wow.

I have had a mixed experience and it's not great. I just wish everyone could be... Civil, about things.

There's a lot of hypocrisy and unfounded beliefs in the minds of my peers, though some are beautiful, amazing, kind people... There are ten awful hateful people for each of them just in my school, I'm just glad people typically leave me alone, but being a clusterfuck of "bad qualities and mental illness", it's not easy.

Just, personal experience...

Yerp.

SO, thread, is this a thing that will happen?

The South has been like that since the civil war, but this is probably a discussion for PMs or another thread. Politics is kind of touch and go though considering the only people who care to talk about them are the ones with strong opinions on the matter. The average citizen tends to be level headed and not give a damn about the affairs or love lives of others. Personally I would like to see an Australian style reset where we fire everybody in congress and set a direct limit on campaign spending, but I digress.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Nej, though I'd like to be there at this time, my home is in Canada.
Why don't I just Switzerland xD

Liechtenstein may or may not be nice this time of year but I'd rather not be here with this unfounded nonsense... I mean, what the hell?

The thing is.

I've been here most of my life, and though there are great beauties in America I can't help but feel insulted by the barrage of comments. "Go back to where you came from!", "Get out, queer!", "You're just confused.", "It's just a phase.", "So you think you're better than us?", "Fucking giraffe!", "Hitler lover!"

All of these have been said to me in the last month. Reasoning?

I am gay, tall, German, an heir, and from Canada.

Wow. Just. Wow.

I have had a mixed experience and it's not great. I just wish everyone could be... Civil, about things.

There's a lot of hypocrisy and unfounded beliefs in the minds of my peers, though some are beautiful, amazing, kind people... There are ten awful hateful people for each of them just in my school, I'm just glad people typically leave me alone, but being a clusterfuck of "bad qualities and mental illness", it's not easy.

Just, personal experience...

Yerp.

SO, thread, is this a thing that will happen?

How shall we do the thread?

[QUOTE="Three Clubs]The South has been like that since the civil war, but this is probably a discussion for PMs or another thread. Politics is kind of touch and go though considering the only people who care to talk about them are the ones with strong opinions on the matter. The average citizen tends to be level headed and not give a damn about the affairs or love lives of others. Personally I would like to see an Australian style reset where we fire everybody in congress and set a direct limit on campaign spending, but I digress.

[/QUOTE]
Exactly that is why less than 40% of potential voters voted in the 2012 Presidential Elections... low apathetic turnout... but yes this is probably a discussion for elsewhere as we have THREAD matters to figure out.
[/QUOTE]

Just having an official chain might work, as people to maybe color coat their conversations or have different sections depending on who they are dealing with?

Edit : Room mate going to bed, off for the night. Y'all have a good one.

That was what I called up for discussion earlier but after a bit about the title the topic died for a second time.

Godnat!

Haha, well...

Eehee, 69th page *immature persona breakin' in yo do'*

If we do not discuss and try to do this, the thread won't begin and we'll have wasted creativity.

I wish THE OTHERS would pay attention, or this will be like elections and the vote will go to the present majority.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Haha, yup.

[/QUOTE]
Dammit!

...may I just drop in a few patriotic words about my proud nation

[media]
[/media]

Alexandra95 said:
Dammit!

...may I just drop in a few patriotic words about my proud nation

[media]
[/media]
Hehe you are from Norway? Beautiful country. I would love to live there or visit it again. Very lovely.

[media]
[/media]
[media]
[/media]

Haha, das anthem.

Honestly, I have a universal love for all of the countries... Other than... Maybe one or two that may be more loved or less loved.

[media]
[/media][media]

[/media]
My people!

*Saluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutes to both countries*

Halhael~

(Not even a word tho)

I would love to see other countries omfg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back