• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Large Scale Sci-Fi Strategy Idea

Yeah. It not realistic to say "I just invented, made, and refined a way to mass produce mech suits that make you a super hero." And I would not tolerate it.

Beowulf said:
Yeah. It not realistic to say "I just invented, made, and refined a way to mass produce mech suits that make you a super hero." And I would not tolerate it.
Just not realistic. I am glad that there are others here that understand new things take time. If you go to war, your nation would have to shift production and move the military, both of which take time, so there wouldn't be this great battle until a little while into the war. Mechsuits and what not could be hazardous if not handled in testing. You would have to train your soldiers to operate them which again... time. :D Yay realism.

Huzzah for realism! And we can safely say that the civil war has been happaning for a while at that time. But, again, they don't like straight up fights. The heaviest vehicle is a pick up truck with a large gun on the back. Why do I feel like I said that before?

well i have a few things in minde alredy ^_^ but ofcourse not at the beginig in the RP Duh xD

Hooooo and would be VERY interesting that in reserch of sothing new gave Details of how it works and this and that....would make things have seans and not say

"This Shell can explode and cause a Fire ball"

But somthing like this

"This Heat Consentratde shell is Filld with Nitrogriserin and Volatil gas,as the shell is coverd in a thin layer Thungsten and Insolative material and a Presure contact Plate on the tip,as wen the shell comes in Kinetic Contact with mater,the shell would egnite from the inside and releasing the gas,as the Volatil Liquide would egnite Causing a Air Burst explosing wen the Gas egnites from the explosion of the Nitrogriserin wen a small shock is cause wen The sensore is Trigerd,as the shell,s Bullet like Shape makes it cut Through air Currents making it not have drag wen fired out of the barrel"

sooooooo.......any idea wen will this start?

Mm, about posting.

I have some ideas for thread stuff when this starts.

Getting people for your kingdom, posting, recording events, development of tech, economy, status of affairs, populations, wars, I have things I can assist with when this starts and I hope it's soon because I'm so ready for this to get it's own official thread!

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Mm, about posting.
I have some ideas for thread stuff when this starts.

Getting people for your kingdom, posting, recording events, development of tech, economy, status of affairs, populations, wars, I have things I can assist with when this starts and I hope it's soon because I'm so ready for this to get it's own official thread!

[/QUOTE]
Come on just give your ideas so we can see them :D

Alrighty then!

So, you know the new system with roleplays, pages, typical shit with the basic tabs and extra tabs?

Well, I believe the available tabs are: IC, OOC, Sign-Ups, Overview, Updates(?), Maps, Items, Extra IC, Rules, (If I missed any, I pray thee to tell) so obviously, each and every one of these tabs has a purpose and a use.

So, about sign-ups, as it is the first thing people go for, I suggest there to be, well, (As I see that each nation, whether minor or major, varies in some way or another) a separate tab for each nation, there could be specific rules for each and if you'd want to, a form adjusted to fit your nation, though we could all use the same and that'd be fine and dandy, and in that case I suggest we color code forms for each nation so the form stands out as one nation or another.

But first we'd need to get people there, and for that I have a few ideas.

1. For each nation there will be a recruitment thread by the nation's creator.
  2. We put them all in one, possibly in tabs or spoilers, and we could each speak our case about why our country should have more people than the rest.
  3. Put them all on the thread, though this may cause clutter.

For the organizing of nations we could put them in maps, overview, and that'd be where we keep the info on those, which would probably be for the best.

To update on events, well, we'd put those in updates, the changing of seasons, natural disasters, declarations of war, revolutions, new important document, laws, new taxes, that would be where this news would be put and you'd simply put which nation it is, maybe tag the people it could effect. (Allies, citizens, the like)

Ooc would obviously be used to talk things over and chat and whatever, talk about nations could be in a different colors, or whatever.

For IC I suggest we put the location you are rping in and tag people it should include in the posts, which would be simple, strategic talk and such could be held in private conversations so as to not give away everything if you so desire.

For items we could put the status of the nation, a profile that'd be updated as things change, economic strength, populations, overall strength, allies, enemies, leaders, whatever.

If we did an additional IC, mm, that'd be another discussion...

But these are just my ideas, throwin' um out to see if they stick!

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Alrighty then!
So, you know the new system with roleplays, pages, typical shit with the basic tabs and extra tabs?

Well, I believe the available tabs are: IC, OOC, Sign-Ups, Overview, Updates(?), Maps, Items, Extra IC, Rules, (If I missed any, I pray thee to tell) so obviously, each and every one of these tabs has a purpose and a use.

So, about sign-ups, as it is the first thing people go for, I suggest there to be, well, (As I see that each nation, whether minor or major, varies in some way or another) a separate tab for each nation, there could be specific rules for each and if you'd want to, a form adjusted to fit your nation, though we could all use the same and that'd be fine and dandy, and in that case I suggest we color code forms for each nation so the form stands out as one nation or another.

But first we'd need to get people there, and for that I have a few ideas.

1. For each nation there will be a recruitment thread by the nation's creator.
  2. We put them all in one, possibly in tabs or spoilers, and we could each speak our case about why our country should have more people than the rest.
  3. Put them all on the thread, though this may cause clutter.

For the organizing of nations we could put them in maps, overview, and that'd be where we keep the info on those, which would probably be for the best.

To update on events, well, we'd put those in updates, the changing of seasons, natural disasters, declarations of war, revolutions, new important document, laws, new taxes, that would be where this news would be put and you'd simply put which nation it is, maybe tag the people it could effect. (Allies, citizens, the like)

Ooc would obviously be used to talk things over and chat and whatever, talk about nations could be in a different colors, or whatever.

For IC I suggest we put the location you are rping in and tag people it should include in the posts, which would be simple, strategic talk and such could be held in private conversations so as to not give away everything if you so desire.

For items we could put the status of the nation, a profile that'd be updated as things change, economic strength, populations, overall strength, allies, enemies, leaders, whatever.

If we did an additional IC, mm, that'd be another discussion...

But these are just my ideas, throwin' um out to see if they stick!

[/QUOTE]
This is fabulous. Though if we are to claim colors and what not, the Imperium takes... Crimson.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]I was thinking colors already in use on map but if this is a thing...
Royal Blue is mine.

[/QUOTE]
My color on the Map is Crimson. I think keeping them in regards of the map would be most appropriate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back