• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Large Scale Sci-Fi Strategy Idea

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Alrighty then!
So, you know the new system with roleplays, pages, typical shit with the basic tabs and extra tabs?

Well, I believe the available tabs are: IC, OOC, Sign-Ups, Overview, Updates(?), Maps, Items, Extra IC, Rules, (If I missed any, I pray thee to tell) so obviously, each and every one of these tabs has a purpose and a use.

So, about sign-ups, as it is the first thing people go for, I suggest there to be, well, (As I see that each nation, whether minor or major, varies in some way or another) a separate tab for each nation, there could be specific rules for each and if you'd want to, a form adjusted to fit your nation, though we could all use the same and that'd be fine and dandy, and in that case I suggest we color code forms for each nation so the form stands out as one nation or another.

But first we'd need to get people there, and for that I have a few ideas.

1. For each nation there will be a recruitment thread by the nation's creator.
  2. We put them all in one, possibly in tabs or spoilers, and we could each speak our case about why our country should have more people than the rest.
  3. Put them all on the thread, though this may cause clutter.

For the organizing of nations we could put them in maps, overview, and that'd be where we keep the info on those, which would probably be for the best.

To update on events, well, we'd put those in updates, the changing of seasons, natural disasters, declarations of war, revolutions, new important document, laws, new taxes, that would be where this news would be put and you'd simply put which nation it is, maybe tag the people it could effect. (Allies, citizens, the like)

Ooc would obviously be used to talk things over and chat and whatever, talk about nations could be in a different colors, or whatever.

For IC I suggest we put the location you are rping in and tag people it should include in the posts, which would be simple, strategic talk and such could be held in private conversations so as to not give away everything if you so desire.

For items we could put the status of the nation, a profile that'd be updated as things change, economic strength, populations, overall strength, allies, enemies, leaders, whatever.

If we did an additional IC, mm, that'd be another discussion...

But these are just my ideas, throwin' um out to see if they stick!

[/QUOTE]
We did this and also made a CS for people to join our nations colonel

[media]

[/media]
The song of the height of the Collodian winter.

I shall call that time "General Winter's Wartime" seeing as I seem to have a lot of parallels to Russia in Collodia, many unintentional, but I feel like my nation could easily be the Russia of our planet... What is it called again?

Last edited by a moderator:
Selection for the Coronation Celebratory Ball. All foreign Heads of State are invited to attend this most joyous occasion, celebrating the 20th Anniversary of the Coronation of Celestial Empress Delphine (II) of Great House Astreides.

[media]

[/media]

Coin said:
Will there be an open bar?
Drinks will be provided throughout, imported beverages and many vintage wines from the Imperial Stores. Also there will be a seated banquet and a a couple speeches and toasts. Again all Heads of State are invited.

The Free States will send CEO and guild Master Akuzbar and Admiral Viridian (if he can be contacted). We will also bring Frenidod Rum if requested. Also the council has decided to make royal blue the new color of our nation (if not already taken).

CEO Atkin Hale of Seventh Circle will be attending. If the color BLACK is unavailable, GRAY, will be be a sufficient substitute.

Should the Imperium allow, the Seventh Circle will offer private security detail to assist with the Vallar Imperium's esteemed guard during the anniversary event.

If they can, the leaders of the Zulu, Gunma, and Black Hand will attend. They are Azlan, Serperious, and Tiberious in the respective order. The Black Hand colors shall be red and black, Zulu various shades of brown, and Gunma shall be a light shade of green. I will talk about the flags in the country info pm.

Wo did i miss anything important i needed too attend?

Sorry no alerts and back from work

Yonsisac said:
Wo did i miss anything important i needed too attend?
Sorry no alerts and back from work
On behalf of the Celestial Empress Delphine (II) of Great House Astreides, your leaders are invited to attend the Coronation Celebratory Ball in the capital city of the Vallar Imperium, celebrating her twentieth year upon the Ruby Throne.

Maven said:
On behalf of the Celestial Empress Delphine (II) of Great House Astreides, your leaders are invited to attend the Coronation Celebratory Ball in the capital city of the Vallar Imperium, celebrating her twentieth year upon the Ruby Throne.
Why i will be glad too attend too this event at all cost

(....Now that i think of it...do we need too amke a CS of the leader of the nation)

Yonsisac said:
Why i will be glad too attend too this event at all cost
(....Now that i think of it...do we need too amke a CS of the leader of the nation)
Yes please make a character sheet of your leader.

This is the Character Sheet that everyone must fill out for your Nation's leader. Please and thank you! :D

Name:

Title (If Any):

Occupation and Rank In Nation:

Nation:

Family (If Any):

Appearance:

Allegiance to Internal Faction:

Religion:

Bio:

Post them in the Country Info PM please.

Then here is three.

Name: Tiberious.

Title (If Any): The First

Occupation and Rank In Nation: Leader of the faction Black Hand

Nation: Tribal Coalition

Family (If Any): N/A

Appearance: A black male with wings of white in his hair. He stands an impressive 6'7", and boasts of being the fastest boy in his tribe when he was a boy. He has aged, and he has wrinkled with age, but if anything he is more hansom for it.

Allegiance to Internal Faction: Black Hand

Religion: N/A

Bio: He saw the unfair treatment that the old ways subjected certain members of a tribe. And he could sense the evil that was Serperious waiting in the Gunma. When the war broke out, he took his chance with gaining dominance and started the Black Hand, for when you tear out the black heart of your oppressor, when you look down you find that your hand has turned black.

Name: Azlan

Title (If Any): Chieftain

Occupation and Rank In Nation: Leader of the Zulu faction in the civil war, as well as the chief of the Zulu tribe.

Nation: Tribal Coalition.

Family (If Any): None that he shall speak of.

Appearance: A wizened old man. He is completely bald, and the beard he has is completely white, contrasting severally with his black skin. His eyes are still bright, though, and his back is straight.

Allegiance to Internal Faction: the Zulu

Religion: African religion.

Bio: He was nominated as the chief of the Zulu for his wittiness, strength at his age, and general over all younger personality.

Name: Archdemon

Title (If Any): DragonKing

Occupation and Rank In Nation: King

Nation: The Dragonian Empire

Family (If Any): He has a brother and sister.

Appearance: http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac19/animegurl18_2009/Anime Pictures/Anime Guys/206343.jpg

Allegiance to Internal Faction: He loves his people

Religion: Akron

Bio: The descendant to Archeon is one of great power and compassion. He treats his subjects fairly and each one has a voice. Archdemon fought many battles and most were victorious and he has earned a battle name of DragonKing because he fights as ferociously as the mythical dragon. He has many painful memories like the death of his family, he had lost his parents due to assassination but they were the wrong targets. Now he only has his brother and sister left though he tries not to let this memory harm him or those who live under his rule.

Personality: Archdemon Is very kind and respectful but at the same time strict. He tends to get depressed from time to time, and gets very lonely. He tends to lighten the mood with some humor or battle stories. He rarely ever gets made.

Weapon: http://wen-m.deviantart.com/art/sword-designs-12994134 he uses the Red one.

Battle theme: [media]

[/media]
((CS for Brother and sister are open))

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back