• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Large Scale Sci-Fi Strategy Idea

Name: Serperious

Title (If Any): Lord Captain Commander.

Occupation and Rank In Nation: Leader of the Gunma

Nation: Tribal Coalition

Family (If Any): None.

Appearance: He is a very, and I mean very, militaristic person. He has strong chiseled features, and is almost always seen wearing a military uniform.

Allegiance to Internal Faction: Gunma to the core.

Religion: N/A

Bio: He is a power hungry maniac. He will do whatever he can to increase his power and that of his followers, which increase his power as it is.

Hey Mavennnnnnnnnnnnnnn~

Wanna team up and look over the charas?

(You kno.)

Wait, what about Archdemon makes him too young?

Maven said:
He is too young to do what is described in his bio. I am sorry it just is unrealistic. I like the overall character though. :D
Then what do you think his age should be?

Archdemon said:
Then what do you think his age should be?
@The Doorman[/URL]

@Archdemon to have proven himself in battle, to have been in as many battles and conflicts as are eluded to and to get the nickname "Dragon King" he would need to have proven himself over many years. At least a half a decade would be needed to really cement that kind of thing. Age being 20 means that he really only became battle capable maybe two at best three years prior. That is just not enough time, logically that is. I mean ideally maybe around 30, that way his rule would also not be in its "youthful" years, and his power as the Emperor would be more cemented.

Maven said:
I would love to team up about Characters. @The Doorman
@Archdemon to have proven himself in battle, to have been in as many battles and conflicts as are eluded to and to get the nickname "Dragon King" he would need to have proven himself over many years. At least a half a decade would be needed to really cement that kind of thing. Age being 20 means that he really only became battle capable maybe two at best three years prior. That is just not enough time, logically that is. I mean ideally maybe around 30, that way his rule would also not be in its "youthful" years, and his power as the Emperor would be more cemented.
I'm thinking close to thirty like 28 if that's acceptable.

Done! Now comes the big question!!! Which picture do you guys think is better for Archdemon?

Maven said:
@The Doorman *Bows in return*
Late 20's would really be pushing it. I mean really pushing it. To be conservative is to say 30. In all honesty a comfortable number would be around 32-35. Alexander the Great was 32 When he died if that gives you reference.
Tis why I said very late, like 29 if 20's was truly a must, 30's are not that old in my book though, leaders commonly get appointed or put into leadership in their 40's, though some have been as young as... Mm... Wasn't there a 9 year old king? Kings can be rather young in monarchies.

So, leaders ages can very greatly depending on the form of government.

[QUOTE="Marvelous Chester]I might join

[/QUOTE]
Velkommen, friend~

Glad to see more interest in this lovely concept~

Haha, already welcomed xD My ninja has ninja

Sooo, Maven, do you think some guidelines might be appropriate for characters? Age-wise and such, there are some things that depend on the type of governing in a nation.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Haha, already welcomed xD
Sooo, Maven, do you think some guidelines might be appropriate for characters? Age-wise and such, there are some things that depend on the type of governing in a nation.

[/QUOTE]
Yes. Age should be relative to your nation's laws but also to their Bio. If they have achieved great strides in war then they should be older than those who have yet or only are starting to prove themselves.

Beowulf said:
Then here is three.
Name: Tiberious.

Title (If Any): The First

Occupation and Rank In Nation: Leader of the faction Black Hand

Nation: Tribal Coalition

Family (If Any): N/A

Appearance: A black male with wings of white in his hair. He stands an impressive 6'7", and boasts of being the fastest boy in his tribe when he was a boy. He has aged, and he has wrinkled with age, but if anything he is more hansom for it.

Allegiance to Internal Faction: Black Hand

Religion: N/A

Bio: He saw the unfair treatment that the old ways subjected certain members of a tribe. And he could sense the evil that was Serperious waiting in the Gunma. When the war broke out, he took his chance with gaining dominance and started the Black Hand, for when you tear out the black heart of your oppressor, when you look down you find that your hand has turned black.

Name: Azlan

Title (If Any): Chieftain

Occupation and Rank In Nation: Leader of the Zulu faction in the civil war, as well as the chief of the Zulu tribe.

Nation: Tribal Coalition.

Family (If Any): None that he shall speak of.

Appearance: A wizened old man. He is completely bald, and the beard he has is completely white, contrasting severally with his black skin. His eyes are still bright, though, and his back is straight.

Allegiance to Internal Faction: the Zulu

Religion: African religion.

Bio: He was nominated as the chief of the Zulu for his wittiness, strength at his age, and general over all younger personality.
The Bio's could use more expansions on them so as to allow people to see which tribe's leader they would like to back in your nation's Unification Conflict. The Ages however are good. :D

If I were to imagine Archdemon those are the two pics that are close but I'm more leaning towards the first pic. Anyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back