• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Large Scale Sci-Fi Strategy Idea

Maven said:
Hehe you are from Norway? Beautiful country. I would love to live there or visit it again. Very lovely.
[media]
[/media]
[media]
[/media]

Yep, I'm a proud Norwegian. I love my country over all countries and would never move anywhere else (except Sweden maybe). Whenever I have the chance I preach about how open-minded our culture is. We have all the civil rights in the world, actually more freedom than the USA, extreme living standards, good education system, unlimited knowledge, prime history...

..yes, I'm a patriot xD soz..

Nonetheless a lot of Norwegians love Britain. I've not been to Swizz but I'd love to visit Zürich sometime :3

Zurich is nice but Geneva is the best. I actually applied for a transfer to some Norwegian Universities about a couple weeks ago. So yeah, next term I could be in Norway... that would be great especially now that the GOP in the US has won their Legislature.

Even I want to move to Sweden, c'mon, it's just...

It's pretty cool, man.

[media]
[/media]

God, I'm jelly as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

I've only been on this damn continent xD

We are off topic again...

We seriously need a convo for this shit xD

We might get in the trouble.

Maven said:
Zurich is nice but Geneva is the best. I actually applied for a transfer to some Norwegian Universities about a couple weeks ago. So yeah, next term I could be in Norway... that would be great especially now that the GOP in the US has won their Legislature.
Awesome :D Come to the dark side Norway!

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Even I want to move to Sweden, c'mon, it's just...
It's pretty cool, man.

[media]
[/media]

God, I'm jelly as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

I've only been on this damn continent xD

[/QUOTE]
heyheyhey, Norway and Sweden are pretty much the same. The only difference is that in Sweden people don't live outside cities... and they have better internet xD

Like, deep, deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep doody.

Alexandra95 said:
heyheyhey, Norway and Sweden are pretty much the same. The only difference is that in Sweden people don't live outside cities... and they have better internet xD
Ikea doh xD

Just, these instructions confuse people and I love it.

I just like countries, they all have beauties somewhere~

*Optimist that can become a pessimist at any time*

Alexandra95 said:
Do you have death stars or cookies?

Just another day of rehearsal for a celebration in the Imperium. In five days is the twentieth anniversary of the coronation of the Celestial Empress Delphine (II) of Great House Astreides, following the passing of her grandfather and his sixty-seven year reign.

[media]

[/media]

More like this.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huvtREnHpHo[/media]

With this anthem.

[media]

[/media]

T9YWe37.png

Maven said:
COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC
I am incredibly disappointed in you Americans... your Mid Terms are lame and now as a Foreign Student living in your Country for University I am now subject to an extreme party.

I mean a Conservative Party that wants to discourage voting, control women's bodies, out law gay marriage (lack of legalization) and is trying to impose religion on the entire nation.
It's the freedom to force religion, duh. Not freedom from religion. xD . This country has alot of stupid ultra-Christian bigots.

This country in a nutshell. [media]

[/media]

My Two cents on the thing you were talking about three pages ago. Tag the person when you talk about their country and interact with them. And a posting order would be nice for something this large.

Beowulf said:
My Two cents on the thing you were talking about three pages ago. Tag the person when you talk about their country and interact with them. And a posting order would be nice for something this large.
We aren't starting so there really isn't a posting order necessary. The above things was rather just an interesting off topic discussion.

*Gose too corner with paranoid look*

.......be pationt...It will starts soon

soon-window-washer.jpg

.....im wating really......i have a question

If we were too start like too make a new class of Military base thing,it would need too pass throught reserche,testing and Prototype stages correct?

Yes, that was what I was thinking. Once the civil war is done in the Coalition, things will start to improve but will take time.

Yonsisac said:
.....im wating really......i have a question
If we were too start like too make a new class of Military base thing,it would need too pass throught reserche,testing and Prototype stages correct?
Yes everything will need to move in stages... research, funding, development, prototype testing and then finished product.

Wars = Conflict, Government Debates, Government Approval, Military Logistical Movements, Time for the Military to Move, Battles, Recovery, Transportation times, etc... I mean the more in detail the posts in regards to things running and working the better.

Thank Like it wen we need too stuff like this because...Anything could go Wrong wen Making a New wepon or Anything really....and makes it much more interesring too xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back