• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Large Scale Sci-Fi Strategy Idea

Just give me a couple minutes :D

@Maven -- Major Nation -- Vallar Imperium

@ColonelScout312 -- Major Nation -- Kingdom of Sondheim

@The Doorman -- Major Nation -- Great Collodian Empire

@Three Clubs -- Major Nation -- Free States of Fernidod

@Archdemon -- Major Nation -- The Dragonian Empire

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Alexandra95 -- Minor Nation -- The Republic of Nordheim

@Beowulf -- Minor Nation -- Tribal Coalition

@Deadkool -- Minor Nation -- The People's Brigade for Equality

@Coin -- Vassal Minor Nation -- Seventh Circle Syndicate (Vassal of the Vallar Imperium)

@SirDerpingtonIV -- Minor Nation -- Bovarii Dominion

@Yonsisac -- Minor Nation -- Republic of Emmeria

@Wolfie125 -- Minor Nation -- Blackforest

That is everyone as of this moment here and on the map. Let me know if anyone who is ACCEPTED has not made this list.

I still think we should make a CS for people and if someone created a character they should post it in a PM.

Name:

Title (If Any):

Occupation and Rank In Nation:

Nation:

Family (If Any):

Appearance:

Allegiance to Internal Faction:

Religion:

Bio:

Is this good or do we need more on there?

Mm...

I'd saaaaaaaaaaaay...

Add occupations, ranking, possibly allegiance and religion if applicable?

Mm, by rank I mean "class"

I edited my post. Anything Else??? Also I think we should all also make these for the characters we will play leading our nations.

Name:

Title (If Any):

Occupation and Rank In Nation:

Nation:

Family (If Any):

Appearance:

Allegiance to Internal Faction:

Religion:

Bio:

Name:

Title: (if applicable)

Appearance:

Defining Traits\Characteristics: (Opt.)

Class\Rank:

Allegiance\Faction\Tribe:

Religion: (Opt.)

Family:

Education Level: (Opt.)

Nation:

Bio:

There's a lot of things that could be added depending on your country, TBH, hmm... Would race be important? Perhaps government connections, affiliation with major and minor corporations or personal views? Skills, wealth, this is where I shine best so I might be going overboard but I really do focus mostly on characters.

SOOOOO, thread, systems, discuss?

[QUOTE="The Doorman]
Name:

Title: (if applicable)

Appearance:

Defining Traits\Characteristics: (Opt.)

Class\Rank:

Allegiance\Faction\Tribe:

Religion: (Opt.)

Family:

Education Level: (Opt.)

Nation:

Bio:

There's a lot of things that could be added depending on your country, TBH, hmm... Would race be important? Perhaps government connections, affiliation with major and minor corporations or personal views? Skills, wealth, this is where I shine best so I might be going overboard but I really do focus mostly on characters.

SOOOOO, thread, systems, discuss?

Those things shouldn't be optional. We should just go ahead and make them mandatory. Optional stuff is lame. Yes now about Threads and how to get this thing rolling.
[/QUOTE]

YES.

So, title, how does everyone feel about "Future Legacies"? Maven and I discussed it but it's a minor thing.

No, about the system of organization, I do in fact have some ideas to share if anyone wishes to discuss how this roleplay shall be set up and run?

[QUOTE="Three Clubs]Any word on getting a forum so far?

[/QUOTE]
Forums are out of commission, sadly.

Maven said:
Those things shouldn't be optional. We should just go ahead and make them mandatory. Optional stuff is lame. Yes now about Threads and how to get this thing rolling.
Yes, I agree but I don't care to push too many details on others on the topic of characters because development can certainly happen along the way...

Though, yes, I suppose.

Das title.

Title sounds good to me, and it would be good to have at least your countries head and Representative be drawn out enough to converse with

[QUOTE="Three Clubs]Title sounds good to me, and it would be good to have at least your countries head and Representative be drawn out enough to converse with

[/QUOTE]
Yes, agreeable indeed, my friend.

I would assume so in most cases, but maybe some one has a Emperor like figure who is more a figure head and doesn't do the actual running of the nation

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Either way, both of my emperors will have profiles before we begin.

[/QUOTE]
Well you are an Imperial Diarchy, so its only fair.

COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC

I am incredibly disappointed in you Americans... your Mid Terms are lame and now as a Foreign Student living in your Country for University I am now subject to an extreme party.

I mean a Conservative Party that wants to discourage voting, control women's bodies, out law gay marriage (lack of legalization) and is trying to impose religion on the entire nation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back