• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Large Scale Sci-Fi Strategy Idea

• Future Legacies- A simple title of a futuristic roleplay, as we would be creating the legacies of fictional nations.
  • Nation Tales- Another simple title, this simply states that the roleplay would be the stories of the fictional nations we have created.
  • The Nations- Seeing as the roleplay would be one of the nations we have created, "The Nations" would refer to just that, our focus, which, as stated before, are the nations we've formed.
  • Other Earth- With all of the parallels to Earth and Earth being the first planet known to sustain life as I assume will occur within this roleplay, this would be like an alternate universe, but seeing as it is mostly about the happenings on the planet's surface "Other" referring to it being like another planet Earth, and "Earth" being the item of similarity, "Other Earth" would be appropriate to show that this is a roleplay of a planet similar to Earth.
  • Nation's Founding- A title referring to the fact that the roleplay would be the site of the founding of our combined nations... Mm, in this case, "Nations' Founding" would be more appropriate.
  • World of Fiction- This is a roleplay about a fictional world full of fictional nations full of fictional cities full of fictional people. Another title similar to this would be "(A?) World of Our Own" as it is of our collective minds that this world is made, but I feel I've heard it before

How is this? I'd do more but my PC is slowing.

Nooooooo clue...

I was just trying to title and put up a thread before I passed out but I guess I'll do that when I return to my place of residence... Or not, I'm having awful sickness shit going on but I'll try.

We should figure out special units for warfare like for example my kingdom would have a certain mech suit that is very powerful.

Alexandra95 said:
@ColonelScout312 pretty pretty please, let our nations be independent from each other and not be previously split :33?
I think that the independent nations should be more under the authority, as to how we make them, of maven, as she was the one who came up with that.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk

Here is my opinion. All nations are independant, and they al start at around the same tech level, with some advances depending on te govts main focus( or lack there of)

Beowulf said:
Here is my opinion. All nations are independant, and they al start at around the same tech level, with some advances depending on te govts main focus( or lack there of)
This is good except that the 5 Major nations should have very clear advantages over the small minor nations other than just size.

ColonelScout312 said:
I can come up with a name for the world, New names/words come easily to me.
Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk
Can the world be called Albion or aurora?

I prefer Albion as well. I don't see Aurora as much as a name for a location.

[QUOTE="Darth Revenant]Interested. Interested all over the place.

[/QUOTE]
You are more than welcome to join. Though only Minor nations are open at this time. :D

Hey i have a question

will every Minor and Major nation be in a Neutral relation too all?

Yonsisac said:
Hey i have a question
will every Minor and Major nation be in a Neutral relation too all?
At first unless the two nations agree to have some other kind of relation at the start. The Imperium will have a good working relationship to the Republic of Nordheim and rather neutral relations with the others as it stands right now.

seems Interesting indeed

so depending on status of nations,relations will be choosen?

Yonsisac said:
seems Interesting indeed
so depending on status of nations,relations will be choosen?
No. I am a Major nation but that doesn't mean I have to be neutral or any kind of relation. It just Alexandra95 and I have discussed terms for treaties and what not allowing our nations be on friendlier terms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back