• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Large Scale Sci-Fi Strategy Idea

Oh now that i think of it

can i see the map? would like too see were is mi Minor Nation Located

I will get both the Application and the Map in one second. But it baffles me why people don't just go back through the pages and find them. I mean they are there. I am sure of that because I did both the Map and the Application.

They are on the way!

Full Name:

Shortened Name:

Capital:

Primary Climate:

Geography Description:

Head of State:

Head of Government:

Form of Government:

• Legislative Branch:
  • Judicial Branch:
  • Executive Branch:

Economic System:

Tax Rate:

Population:

Major Imports (3):

Major Exports (3):

Major Crop:

Primary Industry:

Government's Top Priority:

Religion(s):

Currency:

Military Structure:

Military Manpower (Keep below 3% in Peace and 15% in war):

Major Cities:

History:

Or you can just grab the application from that conversation you started with everyone. I actually thought about getting th application until you got it.

SflF9cJ.png

I will be putting this in the Nation info Conversation as well.

[QUOTE="Darth Revenant]I'll take a minor nation. Expect a sheet from me soon. I assume I post it here since I don't see an IC or OOC thread.

[/QUOTE]
Yes post it here and it will be reviewed and tweaks will be made if necessary.

Full Name: The Bovarii Dominion

Shortened Name: Bovarii (The islands name)

Capital: Illgios which lies on the small island in the small gulf on thh western side of the island.

Primary Climate: Because of it's rediculously central positioning, Bovarii is very average and constant. It's temperatures don't rise or fall very much, staying at a fairly constant 70-90 degrees. It doesn't snow in Bovarii, nor does it get too hot. It rains often, but lightly. It is also slightly mediterannean.

Geography Description: ((The middle island hopefully.)) A gentle land of rolling hills, Bovarii is quite a beautiful place. Grapes grow abundantly here, making the Bovariians known for their wine. The island has a few mountains, but they aren't very high or steep. Several thick forests dot the island, made up mainly of temperate deciduos trees. The island severely lacks oil and valuable minerals, which is the bad side of it's very fertile landscape. The waters surrounding the island are very clear and blue, lacking pollution. They own the tiny island directly south of Bovarii, but not the island chain to the North.

Head of State: Sealord Vaxos Omari

Head of Government: Sealord Vaxos Omari

Form of Government: Constitutional Monarchy with a bunch of councils that each manage different things, with the Sealord overseeing, and taking a minor part in all of them.

• Legislative Branch: The Secondary Council ((Oversees the creation of laws))
  • Judicial Branch: The Naxos Court ((Makes sure justice is taken care of, solves national disputes))
  • Executive Branch: The Ovari Council ((Manages finances, education, public services, etc))
  • Trade Branch: The Port Lords ((Over sees trade within the country, and with other countries, aswell as the economy))
  • Diplomatic Branch: The Ambassadorii League ((Oversees foriegn relations.))
  • Millitaristic Branch: The Court of Admirals ((Oversees the defense of Bovarii

Economic System: Capitalism

Tax Rate: 10% Baros (Lower Class) 30% Kavos (Middle Class) 60% Vixii (Upper Class)

Population: 7,564,423 And growing, but rather slowly

Major Imports (3): Iron, Oil, Valuable minerals

Major Exports (3): Seafood, Wine, Luxury Items

Major Crop: Grapes

Primary Industry: Trade

Government's Top Priority: Expansion of trade and independence

Religion(s): Mostly Athiest, but some still worship Jagos, God of the Seas. Jagos is the ocean, quite simply. In mythology, Jagos was miserable, as most ancient peoples feared the sea. So, he decided to make his own. He unconvered an island from the ocean's depths, and decorated it with the most nutrient filled soil he could find. Refugees from an ancient civil war fled across the sea, and Jagos sheltered them, bringing them to his island. Thankful for their place of refuge, they worshiped Jagos. Jagos was so grateful, that he calmed the section of raging ocean around the island, protecting his people.

Currency: The Koranth A form of digital currency. In ancient times, the Koranth was an iron coin, unique to the City of Illgios. It bore the traditional sea dragon of Illgios upon it.

Military Structure: An island nation logically focusses on navy. The navy of Bovarii is well-known for it's strength and skill, and it's mariners known as fiercesome warriors, it's captains, skilled tacticians, and masters of the waves. However, the army of Bovarii is virtually non-existant. There are some mariners who are temporarily assigned to the land, to maintain peace and protect it, but there is to permenant land army. Their air force is also rather limited, containing mostly carrier based aircraft of inferior strength compared to other nations.

Military Manpower 2% in peace, 12% in war

Major Cities: Illgios, Jox, Naxos, Ovari, Pavaros, Hernon, and Riiko

History: Just like the myths say, the island's population had indeed fled a civil war, being the losing side. They reached the island, joining the natives peacefully, and making it their own. They developed a unique culture, and a fierce love of the sea. However, ironically, a civil war hit the survivors, and the country split into many city-states. A rather small one, The Free City of Illgios, focused on it's economy, and tried to be as diplomatic as it could, staying out of the bulk of the fighting. When the island and it's people, who had been there for several hundred years already, were discovered by the mainlanders, the people of Illgios were the first to trade with them. The people of Illgios profitted immensely from this, and built up an army. It took out the other city states, uniting the island into the Bovarii dominion. The new Dominion kept the Sealord of Illgios as its leader, but adopted many of the other city-states leaderships as its branches, and assigning them roles. The island reached out from its isolation, beginning trade with many other empires, hoping to rise in power, only to discover many larger and stronger nations dominated the continents. For the past thousand or so years, they have been trading and gaining money, hoping to take advantage of any opporunity to become a major nation.

Flag: The flag of Bovarii was the flag of Illgios. The green backround represent the rolling green hills, the black representing strength, and the white shield representing their independence and mainly defensive attitude, and the Sea Dragon, the sacred animal of Jagos, which represents power and cunning, combined.

fictional_flag__endarenstate_by_ryann1220-d7k7myo.jpg

Color: Bright green

(INSPIRED BY ANCIENT GREECE AND BRAAVOS FROM GAME OF THRONES))

Let me know soon as you get approved* Derpinton, the Free States would be very interested in diplomatic ties.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Three Clubs]Let me know soon as you get Derpinton, the Free States would be very interested in diplomatic ties.

[/QUOTE]
Alrighty. Us small nations must stand together, am I right?

The Free states is already a large conglomerate of island nations, your nation (when approved) would be quite at home and good sailors are almost highly prized as their weight in gold.

Maven said:
Not my call. @ColonelScout312 He makes that call.
So, does it look moderately decent?

[QUOTE="Three Clubs]The Free states is already a large conglomerate of island nations, your nation (when approved) would be quite at home and good sailors are almost highly prized as their weight in gold.

[/QUOTE]
Alright. It'll be good working alongside the Free States. :D

SirDerpingtonIV said:
So, does it look moderately decent?

Alright. It'll be good working alongside the Free States. :D
Oh I think it is marvelous. Also like the Free States, the Imperium prides itself on its navy and believes in them as Septimia Island is our home and we are sailors in our hearts.

Can I get a list of minor and major nations? Sorry if it's all a hassle, but diplomacy demands it.

Yes, diplomacy demaaaaaaaaaaaands~

When should we get the thread together? When we do the lists and such can be organized.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back