• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Large Scale Sci-Fi Strategy Idea

Haha, tis my area of expertise xD

We should, definitely.

But we would need a place for people to see all of the kingdoms.

We should. But not the heads of said government. They can be high ranking, just not the leaders, makes things much easier.

If the thread would start, we could have a list of all the nations they could join. And, if we want to get real detailed, the positions available.

Yeah, we are the leader, or in my case leaders until the civil conflict resolves itself.

By the way, @The Doorman, where is your acatar from? And your last one, since they look related in some way?

Guys I had always been planning on being my nation's leader and running the Imperium through that aspect of the RP, I am glad this is a consensus on the topic though... I will be nice to play through that.

I have a feeling I'm going to like Roy, doorman. But I'm not even twenty pages into the whole thing yet, so that may change.

I am Celestial Empress Delphine (II) of Great House Astreides, Celestial Empress of the Vallar Imperium, Empress of Vallaria, High Queen of Vuiliah, Queen of Vallencourt, Guardian of the Narrow Sea, Protector of Septimia, Primarch of the Divines, Princess of the Summer Isles, Defender of the Reach, and Dame Grand Master of the Guilds of the Imperium.

hehehe at least IC I am.

Now I have to think of names for the two tribes, and possibly more. In another rp like this, I just named officials after animals, because they wore animal masks. But here, I doubt I could get away with that.

I can't think of anything. A little help here?

What kind of theme are you wanting?

Cethegus -- a conspirator with catiline put to death by Cicero

Feles -- A Cat

Canis -- A dog

Draconigena -- Dragon Born

Anguis -- A snake

Hydrus -- Water Snake

Vipera or Vipereus -- A kind of snake

@Beowulf here are suggestions for Tribe Names

Wait, what are the leaders' names?

I think I'll do a little more for the 4 regions in my empire and the major locations... I think that'd be appropriate.

That's what I'm trying to figure out. Here is what I got figured out about the two as it is. The leader of one is going to be more warmongery, and the other is going to be a regal, kind of old, leader. Vioereous sounds like the warmonger one. So that just leaves the old regal one, kind of like a lion... *hint hint*

Why don't you go with something like Leonato or Leonardo?

You obviously like the lion thing.

You could pay tribute to Azlan.

Wait, title?

Archdemon said:
Well I know what my leaders name is. Just gotta think of a fitting title.
Stay true to your form of Government. As an Imperium my leader has a large flowy and glamorous title. But if you aren't an Empire, Imperium or Kingdom keep them relatively simple. Research if you have too. :D Love you all for being so into this!

Haha, how can people not?

MMM.

The Advisor-Emperor will be a total prude and the Conqueror-Emperor will be chill but really intense about the law.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.

I'mma think bout the leaders and smaller parts of my empire, even if this RP doesn't work out as we hope I will hold strong to my empire!!!

*Flag flows in the background*

Archdemon said:
I can't think of anything tribal nor do I like the ones given to me..... :(
What are you going for? I'd LOVE to assist!

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Haha, how can people not?
MMM.

The Advisor-Emperor will be a total prude and the Conqueror-Emperor will be chill but really intense about the law.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.

I'mma think bout the leaders and smaller parts of my empire, even if this RP doesn't work out as we hope I will hold strong to my empire!!!

*Flag flows in the background*

What are you going for? I'd LOVE to assist!

[/QUOTE]
I'm going for something that sounds powerful but also caring at the same time.

Hahayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.

For Azlan!!!

He's such a great character~

Archdemon said:
I'm going for something that sounds powerful but also caring at the same time.
Hm... I usually look to foreign language or made up titles in this case, not sure if that's much help ( ^~^")

The nameing process could be easier if you looked at the name of the language your culture uses. I looked at some german words, and they sound impressive. I had a foreign exchange student from Germany named Carlos, a little fun fact there.

I'll look up a worthy title later but are we waiting until we have all our kingdoms in one place/Thread before we make a CS?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back