• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Large Scale Sci-Fi Strategy Idea

Full Name: The Great Collodian Empire

• Shortened Name: Collodia
  • Capital: Sevandor
  • Primary Climate: Collodia is overcome with extremes in and Vundīr (Winter), but Fol (Fall) Zōmer (Summer), and Zperang (Spring) are calm, and pleasant.
  • Geography Description: Collodia is a land of extreme temperatures, it’s closeness to the arctic portion of the world has contributed to it’s near year round winter, and the only warming is in late spring, summer, and very early fall, and even in those times, lands closer to the arctic remain frozen well into summer and only heat slightly at the height of the solar season. Much like the temperature, the landscape of the empire is a mix of mighty mountains, sheer cliffs, deep valleys with small openings in the surface and entire cities underneath, and plains for months on foot. It should be noted that upon conquering the land, construction of a wall began, and after many hundreds upon thousands of years, there is a sturdy wall surrounding the perimeter of the land made of an unknown substance, with large guarded openings for both people and vehicles, not excluding ships and war machines. The easiest way to enter would be by plane, and upon arrival the large structures spread through the land are well visible.

Head of State: Emperor Eirexander Rovenne [iV] Conqueror of the Great Empire Collodia and Emperor Solivae Scovarre [iII] Advisor of the Great Empire Collodia

Head of Government: The High Draddenarian Council

Form of Government: Not sure what it is, hence the description.

• Legislative Branch: The Falken Court
  • Secondary Legislative: The Sorren Secondary
  • Judicial Branch: The Mid-Draddenarian Council
  • Secondary Judicial: The Secondary Draddenarian Council
  • Executive Branch: The Helken Court
  • Secondary Executive: The Zanden Secondary

Description of Government (Due to myself complicating things.): The entire Empire is lead by two Emperors, these two being Emperor Rovenne and Emperor Scovarre, which leads the Council, which is very similar to Parliament, but not quite, as they must get all in the main branches to agree.

• Conqueror-Emperor: The Conqueror is in charge of war movements, treaties, and is usually the one to lead the law enforcement, he isn’t likely to be doing anything social with other leaders in other lands.
  • Advisor-Emperor: The Advisor is in charge of watching the economy, rates of disease and poverty, and trade, though he is the one to communicate with other leaders of other lands, and keeps track of these other lands.
  • The High Draddenarian Council: The High Draddenarian Council is made up of the leaders of each branch, and they get together once a month to discuss with the emperors the problems of the nation. This is made up of six people.
  • Branches and secondaries: The branches are as typical branches in a Democracy would be, secondaries are brought in when the main members of the branches are unable to show, like understudies in a play. The secondaries are not used much.

Economic System: Unspecified.

Tax Rate: 0% Fourth Estate (Homeless), 5% (Poor, soldiers), 12% (Farmers, merchants, law enforcement), 20% (Wealthy, nobility)

• Population: 75 Million
  • Major Imports (3): Luxury goods, iron, medical technology
  • Major Exports (3): Mercenaries, advanced war technology, livestock
  • Major Crop: Cattle
  • Primary Industry: Advanced war engineering

Government's Top Priority: Peace, and the preservation of native species.

Religion(s): Free religion, but most are atheistical.

Currency: Münoll

Military Structure: Primarily focused on naval and air forces, but all around strong in battle.

• Military Manpower: 1-3% in peace, 12-15% in war
  • Major Cities: Rozzendor, Faorren, Sverendlin, Coalleor, Sevandor

History: The Great Collodian Empire began as Morandol, a land overrun with literal savages, they’d kill any who entered, that was until the people of the nation of Rodandor, a land sunken in a recent earthquake, came in with their advanced war powers and exterminated all but a single percentage of the Morandol natives, who were promptly blocked out by the construction of a wall as was present in Rodandor before it had fallen beneath the waves. Within the next century, the wall was erected near a mile into the sky, which is when fortifications began, and the wall was lined with defenses, with technology made to protect the inner lands, and within the walls the masses were constructing cities and fighting over land, a war between four ‘kingdoms’ took place, and only ended when an extreme winter took over and froze the war dead in it’s tracks.

By the spring ten years later, peace was made with the four sides with the help of a man named “Collodor Tabod” (For which the nation was named) and the land was again reunited, but the native species had been endangered and they were in war with another nation, for the next 1000 or so years it’s recorded that species were protected and over time war against Collodia eased and they focused on peace, though their war technology was beyond that of other nations, and they focused on the preservation of life within the walls.

Nw0mbwnrtqnlNo2LBOrFH51-8fpxQc4pEVSygKHOxUcRj3nQuxYuADspZZ2E1u7l6sqWznzcDfMxucuYX4Ov8-DZguSSIlFYHVxG0pfPJHi65HRaVQMUyGsA7GcoG2D56w

(Slightly uneven blue bars... I'll have to fix that later or it'll bother me.)

Color:

Purple

Flag:

Kudos to the Prussian Empire, their badass flag, and general contribution to the world in the past before it's dissolution, if you are wondering what lovely shade of blue that is, it's Prussian Blue. (Got that hex memorized

xD #003153, not kidding, that is it.)

800px-Flag_of_Prussia_1892-1918.svg.png

So bold.

Totally open to critique, I welcome it, but I might not be able to modify until later... Mm, don't be too brutal, I rushed a bit towards the end, attempted to vary some things due to the similarities in some, and I'm sick with a headache that's lasted... Mm... Three days now? Any way, yup.

Aye, aye, Maven-Sama~

Such adjustments are a menial task and are ones I will be capable of fixing tonight~

If there is anything else that needs changing I would be glad to take a looksee, and I will definitely pay closer attention~

Thank you for your tiiiiiiiiiime~

Maven said:
@ColonelScout312 How and When will be starting this?
Firstly, sorry I didn't respond sooner. I was filming something yesterday, and visiting with my dad the day before. If all the major kingdom's are made, then the kings of the major kingdom's will make an OOC thread for they're kingdom, explaining how it ties in to the bigger picture, and what roles they need for they're kingdom to get off the ground.

They should also post they're Kingdom Card there. When they get enough people then we can start the roleplay threads for our kingdom's.

The smaller kingdom's and businesses should decide what kingdom they wish to reside in so that they may post that they reside in the kingdom of they're choosing in its ooc thread so people can choose to join it. If that made any sense, that's what we'll do.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk

Also, when the roleplay is started, this thread is to be used for diplomacy between the major kingdom's.

We should probably move the thread out of recruitment if we're using it for diplomacy. Otherwise, I look forward to starting up.

ColonelScout312 said:
Firstly, sorry I didn't respond sooner. I was filming something yesterday, and visiting with my dad the day before. If all the major kingdom's are made, then the kings of the major kingdom's will make an OOC thread for they're kingdom, explaining how it ties in to the bigger picture, and what roles they need for they're kingdom to get off the ground.
They should also post they're Kingdom Card there. When they get enough people then we can start the roleplay threads for our kingdom's.

The smaller kingdom's and businesses should decide what kingdom they wish to reside in so that they may post that they reside in the kingdom of they're choosing in its ooc thread so people can choose to join it. If that made any sense, that's what we'll do.

WAIT are you saying that of the Minor Nations have to be within our larger nations? This could prove rather complicating as most have chosen to operate rather independent of us larger nations.

ColonelScout312 said:
I think I phrased that wrong. I meant more what nation they started in and separated from.
Hold on. Either I am lame and not getting it or it's not being communicated clearly.

From what I'm gathering from Colonel is that each independent nation split off from a kingdom like for example that Beowulfs nation was apart of mine but they broke free and became independent.

Alexandra95 said:
I'm unsure how I feel about this proposition.
Well I don't know. It was just a suggesstion. Because your only other apparent option would to have split from the Imperium and that would make our relations rather cold.

I could see my nation being cautious if not aggressive towards the dragonians.

Or it could be a group of factions split from multiple factions forming one group. It all cancels each other out. In my head at least.

Maven said:
Well I don't know. It was just a suggesstion. Because your only other apparent option would to have split from the Imperium and that would make our relations rather cold.
I don't see the need to have nations be results of split-ups in the past, even the minor ones. I would see it more realistically that some nations simply experience better growth and management, and happens to become major nations.

Alexandra95 said:
I don't see the need to have nations be results of split-ups in the past, even the minor ones. I would see it more realistically that some nations simply experience better growth and management, and happens to become major nations.
Not my choice really. I think that your nation has existed without splitting, your people settled there, and your nation formed. However as it stands apparently nations are supposed to be the result of splits... I don't like this. I want the minors to have choices to have been splitoffs or to just have been independent.

Come to think of it, the Coalition hates everybody, or at least a couple tribes do in the patch work that is considered a country.

Beowulf said:
Come to think of it, the Coalition hates everybody, or at least a couple tribes do in the patch work that is considered a country.
We will support the ones most friendly to the Imperium... with anything necessary to ensure their victory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back