• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Large Scale Sci-Fi Strategy Idea

Yonsisac said:
This seem interesting...amd i too late too join in?
You are right on time!

...Do you have any friends who would want to join as well, by any chance? shameless recruitment

Alexandra95 said:
You are right on time!
...Do you have any friends who would want to join as well, by any chance? shameless recruitment
Yea i do dont think she would like it but Meeh i will tell her..she likes Mechs...are they included in the RP?

Yonsisac said:
Yea i do dont think she would like it but Meeh i will tell her..she likes Mechs...are they included in the RP?
Uh, not directly... but this is the future so

Ahhh like battle suits and all that...she might i will tell her

so the white area on the map are not taken correct?

also, cyberkinetics would be existent to a certain degree. As an advanced computer tech nation I could have to some degree cyberkinetic tech as well.

@Alexandra95 Yeah because you would be Advanced Computer Tech your nation is pretty the much the only one that would pull of cybernetics so far.

@Yonsisac White space is empty. Form your nation, claim your land and tell me where and what color and I will add it to the map.

i will have aplication in a moment

and the west side

(Dont know what you mean well but Mheeee)

Damit well gona have the sheet late gota go but i will work on it on mi PC seeya

[QUOTE="Three Clubs]Anyone interested in some merchant guild trade contracts? You let us establish a merchant city on your coast where we can trade at whim and we will share the profit with the parent nation. We also sell the services of our Sea captains and pirate hunters, for when you need to make sure something gets somewhere safe and on time.

[/QUOTE]
The Dragonian Empire shall accept your contract but don't disappoint us.

Full Name:Republic of Emmeria

Shortened Name:Emmeria

Capital:Gracemeria

Primary Climate: Temperate Climat

Geography Description:Flat mostly and on the west part there is Gracemeria Bay aswell the location of the King,s Bridge that reaches both sides,aswell close too the bay there are the Sonne Island,s that are use For Military Porpuses.

Head of State:Liya Voychek

Head of Government:Gene Lewis

Form of Government:Federal Republic

• Legislative Branch:The Emmerian Voice
  • Judicial Branch:Emmeria Balance Court
  • Executive Branch:The 4 Generals

Economic System:mixed economic system

Tax Rate:Low-10-13% Normal-17-20%High-24-31%

Population:21 Million

Major Imports (3):Clothing,Pharmaceuticals,Refined Metals

Major Exports (3):Military Vehicles,Cultural Artifacts,Timber

Major Crop:Cotton

Primary Industry:Air Consentrated Militar

Government's Top Priority:Peace and Control,aswell Production of Air and Naval Military Products,Mostly Air

Religion(s):Amerianisim

Currency:Septims

Military Structure:Mostly Consetrated on Air Forze and Naval,aswell cosentrated on Elite Traind Infantry,Moderate Land base Military,aswell the Air military is equipe with the lates Emmerian Weponry,aswell for the Naval

Military Manpower:

Total:1,570,000

In use:300,000

Reserve:1,270,000

Major Cities:Anea,Novusmeria,Vasnumeria,King,s Land

History:

Emmeria are know for there great achivement:The Ark Bird,As the Emmerians are Tactical and Strategic wen it comes too combat as there Elite Train Soldiers are traind too know wen too back off from a Fight or too Keep the Fire On,aswell there Powerfull Naval and Air But on land there are Not the best,The Emmerians were a Weak Small Nation,As Wen Voychek Took Command Lots have Change,as he Consentrated on the Saftey of his Nation,as He Only whanted peace but he was ready for war in any means,aswell Ruins Of Was Once a Small Empier Are Founds in the Emmerian Territory Making it a Populer Turrist Atraction,as well they found what they call "The Golden King" as suit of armore that is Valuable Too the Emmerians as that what they Base there Flag of and aswell Unique Relic.

a-ac-ace-combat-6-project-aces-blue-flag-HD-Wallpaper.jpg

A great achivement is the Ark Bird,as Large Aircraft used for Sciens Reserch that Orbits around the planet,as its Currently orbeting,the aircraft dosent have any Porpus for the use of war but only for reserch,as aswell the Emmerians Offer Other Cuntrys too assist them in reaserch by using there ark bird,as Lots Of Sciens can be done in the reaches of space and this Aircraft is used for that Only,aswell the aicraft can come back and land as it is Reusable and be lauch too space again.

Arkbird.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yonsisac said:

Primary Climate:Hot Climate on the west part,center is Temperate,cold at the east part,North and south are Temperate

Geography Description:Flat mostly on the west north and south,Mountin on the east Part and Minor Valley in Center,west at the coste there is Gracemeria Bay aswell the location of the King,s Bridge that reaches both sides,aswell close too the bay there are the Sonne Island,s that are use For Military Porpuses.

Form of Government:Democracy

Major Imports (3):Clothing,Pharmaceuticals,Timber

Major Exports (3):Military Vehicles,Oil,Weaponry

Government's Top Priority:Peace and Control,aswell Production of Air and Naval Military Products

Currency:Septims ((Shhhh...No Referens there))

Military Structure:Mostly Consetrated on Air Forze and Naval,aswell cosentrated on Elite Traind Infantry,Moderate Land base Military,aswell the Air military is equipe with the lates Emmerian weponry

Military Manpower:

Major Cities:Anea,Novusmeria,Vasnumeria

History:

Emmeria are a Advance Minor Nation as they are know for there 2 great achivment:The Chandelier and the Ark Bird,aswell this nation was once medival one as there are Remenets of Artifacts,One being a Old Set of armore named "The Golden King" The armore is not made of Pure Gold but some parts are and its was used by the king of the Emmerians Long ago named "Castvel Frox" and the suit of armore is inside the "Kings Castle" Museum were there are other artifacts

The Nation has achive one of its Bigest Achivemet as they were the creators of 2 Mayor creations,One is the "Chandelier" a Giant Rail gun made only for the use of taking meteors down and aswell this "Wepon" canot be used for war in anymeans as only for peace and the Defense of all Cuntrys from a sudent Meteor aproching,as in pice of paper there is Clearly Writen By Voychek himself "Thus wepon canot be used for war but only for the Protection of all of us,as the odds of a object from space coming towards us is far greater,and the chandelier is for peace,Not for war"The Rail Gun is Located on the Sonne Island as its Masive in scope and its ready too take meteors down.Function:Anti-asteroid railgun

l.jpg

The Other great achivement is the Ark Bird,as Large Aircraft used for Sciens Reserch that Orbits around the planet,as its Currently orbeting,the aircraft dosent have any Porpus for the use of war but only for reserch,as aswell the Emmerians Offer Other Cuntrys too assist them in reaserch by using there ark bird,as Lots Of Sciens can be done in the reaches of space and this Aircraft is used for that Only,aswell the aicraft can come back and land as it is Reusable and be lauch too space again.

Arkbird.jpg

I will go through this a little later and point out the things that need to be changed. There are several and I need time.

Yonsisac said:

Primary Climate:Hot Climate on the west part,center is Temperate,cold at the east part,North and south are Temperate

Geography Description:Flat mostly on the west north and south,Mountin on the east Part and Minor Valley in Center,west at the coste there is Gracemeria Bay aswell the location of the King,s Bridge that reaches both sides,aswell close too the bay there are the Sonne Island,s that are use For Military Porpuses.

Government's Top Priority:Peace and Control,aswell Production of Air and Naval Military Products

Military Structure:Mostly Consetrated on Air Forze and Naval,aswell cosentrated on Elite Traind Infantry,Moderate Land base Military,aswell the Air military is equipe with the lates Emmerian weponry

Military Manpower:

History:

Emmeria are a Advance Minor Nation as they are know for there 2 great achivment:The Chandelier and the Ark Bird,aswell this nation was once medival one as there are Remenets of Artifacts,One being a Old Set of armore named "The Golden King" The armore is not made of Pure Gold but some parts are and its was used by the king of the Emmerians Long ago named "Castvel Frox" and the suit of armore is inside the "Kings Castle" Museum were there are other artifacts

The Nation has achive one of its Bigest Achivemet as they were the creators of 2 Mayor creations,One is the "Chandelier" a Giant Rail gun made only for the use of taking meteors down and aswell this "Wepon" canot be used for war in anymeans as only for peace and the Defense of all Cuntrys from a sudent Meteor aproching,as in pice of paper there is Clearly Writen By Voychek himself "Thus wepon canot be used for war but only for the Protection of all of us,as the odds of a object from space coming towards us is far greater,and the chandelier is for peace,Not for war"The Rail Gun is Located on the Sonne Island as its Masive in scope and its ready too take meteors down.Function:Anti-asteroid railgun

l.jpg

The Other great achivement is the Ark Bird,as Large Aircraft used for Sciens Reserch that Orbits around the planet,as its Currently orbeting,the aircraft dosent have any Porpus for the use of war but only for reserch,as aswell the Emmerians Offer Other Cuntrys too assist them in reaserch by using there ark bird,as Lots Of Sciens can be done in the reaches of space and this Aircraft is used for that Only,aswell the aicraft can come back and land as it is Reusable and be lauch too space again.

Arkbird.jpg

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/130/833/1307316260256.jpg

I will go through the Republic of Emmeria and point out the inconsistencies as well as the things that need to be changed. I ask everyone else to wait and critique this once I have suggested the changes. That would allow me to think without the notifications going insane.

Yonsisac said:

Military Manpower:

History:

l.jpg

Arkbird.jpg

Starting rather simply. Government Type: Democracy... that means that you have no appointed Head of State or Head of Government as a Democracy means all your people who can vote are your government. This means that your Legislature doubles as your Executive Branch.

For the Environment you described your imports and exports seem... well rather illogical really. IN relativity to your size your nation would also be hard pressed to contain such an impressive array of climates. As for your history. You nation is a minor who does not have technology as a priority so your two Achievements seem rather unrealistic considering none of the big five nations have such things. Also your history is not a comprehensive detailed retelling of your nation. Look at other nation's histories on here so you can have an idea of what we are looking for. Overall the rest is actually really good. I am impressed by how you handled your military and divided it up into active and reserve that proportionate to your population. Overall not bad. Just these areas should be looked at and changed.

THIS PART GOES FOR EVERYONE
... we all seem to have similar imports and exports. This means the markets for those items will be little to none. I myself will look at my economy and possible change a few things around. Diversity is key if we choose to have strong economic sectors. I would strongly recommend to everyone to reevaluate your imports and exports.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back