• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Large Scale Sci-Fi Strategy Idea

And the Coalition, at least those in the center, may heavily oppose outside help and fight them. It is a possobility. Not saying that's what I'm going to do, but I might.

Maven said:
He is the one that was saying they split from the Major Nations.
I mean, asking him to remove that requirement. Since he's the creator he decides, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Alexandra95 said:
I mean, asking him to remove that requirement. Since he's the creator he decides, but it doesn't hurt to ask.
I know him as much as you do in terms of him personally. Just put @ in front of his name and request it. :D

Yes, I do believe it is perfectly common for such independent nations to exist.

What about micro nations?

I believe they are in existence?

No need for prior quarrels, these types of nations have a category.

When everyone splits up to take over masses of land they don't just go two one particular area, yes?

Monaco, Andorra, San Marino, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Hong Kong, Singapore, and the Holy See are Microstates currently in existence.

Actually Wy, and Sealand are actual nations as they haven't achieved 2/3rds recognition in the United Nations General Assembly while the ones I listed have. @Alexandra95 The Holy See is the Vatican. Just so you know. :D

So what are we doing since we made all the major kingdoms? I know Colonel said that we're suppose to make OOC threads for our kingdoms and such but I don't know how and what I'm suppose to do....

Archdemon said:
So what are we doing since we made all the major kingdoms? I know Colonel said that we're suppose to make OOC threads for our kingdoms and such but I don't know how and what I'm suppose to do....
I actually don't know how to do this either.

We should try to figure out the relationships between each kingdom and minor nation while we wait for Colonel.

I like to keep all polotics hush hush, makes surprises for later. Unless both parties agree to making it public.

Beowulf said:
I like to keep all polotics hush hush, makes surprises for later. Unless both parties agree to making it public.
Yeah the Imperium takes the same stance on that.

We wouldn't mind entering negotiations though. If you would like to establish treaties or what not the Imperium is more than willing to consider them.

Same with the various tribes of the Coalition, but I'm in short supply of names. You could supply those as well if you wish.

You know what we should have? We should have a CS so that people can join as members of a kingdom!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back