Land of Destiny

Sorry if I'm slowing down the roleplay will reply tomorrow, also is this queen that Gerus has an embassy with?

Aantum and Gerus have quite the turbulent relationship

@Gabauchi If the Lone Summoner is going to do something, very soon is a good time, as Aantum and Gerus are probably never gonna see eye to eye. The RP may split otherwise

So your character was able to shoot a spirit from a mile away and then walk and retrieve the arrow, no big deal?

Only the best of trained Elves can have that accuracy...

@Kylesar1

I don't see anything about it saying "a mile away."

From what I see, it says the spirit attacked the elf "Who was not too far off the property."

Ohhh. I see it now. "A mile away" was a figure of speech, because not many things can see something from a mile away realistically. How would my character know how far another character sees something?

It didn't seem like a figure of speech to me, but anyways, no word to the Elf, just walk up take the spirit and walk away?

Well, you ARE reading text...........

Yes, like I said, the sword seemed like it would banish it, and that spirit is a lead. Banishing the spirit is losing another lead. Aantum knows not if the sword will banish it, but better to play it safe

What could he say to the Elf that wouldn't stir up more crap?

Another thing, Hunny's character was already off the property, which I believe you had stated to be rather large.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back