Land of Destiny

Don't you first want to resolve the issue with the intruder and the guy throwing tableware at the window?

Yeah, that's true. I think we spent more time than necessary in some previous scenes.

That would be convenient.

Or, at least that the royal family was based near the town.

And it doesn't even have to be based, it could be like, temporary workplace

Gabauchi said:
That would be convenient.

Or, at least that the royal family was based near the town.

And it doesn't even have to be based, it could be like, temporary workplace
Question, what's with referring to your character as you?

Because sometimes I like to roleplay in second-person perspective because really no one else does

I mean, if you'd like me to stop, I most certainly will.

Oh, and I suppose the decision is up to either @Shimakage Thunder

Oh no I'm fine, I was just wondering if there was something about your character I didn't read about... Possibly his name was you and I didn't read his cs right.

Gabauchi said:
Because sometimes I like to roleplay in second-person perspective because really no one else does

I mean, if you'd like me to stop, I most certainly will.

Oh, and I suppose the decision is up to either @Shimakage Thunder
Well, I think it'd be nice. The Royals being in one Family, otherwise there'd be too many Kingdoms to keep track of. Then the Prince and Princesses may as well be Kings and Queens at that point. So I am in favor of the Royals being in one Family, not to mention their Family just got bigger ^^

Can you guys please tag me too from now on? My alerts are acting up again and I know I'm not playing such a major role in the story but I'm still part of it.

It doesn't have to be on every post but @Kylesar1 just tagged everyone but me.

Last edited by a moderator:
My bad

I felt I had forgotten someone, but I couldn't think of your username

Honest mistake

The entire property is the magic circle

Since I don't know where to start for my first post, can someone give me a rundown of what is currently going on?

In leu of the town full of spirits encountered last night, a group of travelers are gathering in the humongous property of Aantum to discuss their abilities. Everyone needs to show their abilities because they're all teaming up to take down the summoner(s) of the spirits.

It's noon, which is the meeting time. A giant magic circle has been made across the entire 35 acre property, but hasn't been activated yet.

If you plan on meeting with the group, it's probably best to do so when the circle is activated. That's when it may attract attention

Users who are viewing this thread

Back