• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@FenyxEmber Alright, nice CS! There's just a few things that may need tweaking.

Firstly, the magic powers seems a bit powerful, what with imagination being the limit and all that. I know it's light and dark, but would you care to be a bit more specific? Sorry to pick on that, but specifics are key for later, when those powers may be needed.

Secondly, the extras part. You'll need the code word from the Rules., that's missing. Also, these two boys... will they appear later in the story? I wouldn't be able to accept them if they turn up later, what with the one-char rule and all.

After this, though, you're accepted!

@Lotusy

I've done what you asked, giving specifics on her power. I hadn't paid much attention to her abilities, but I'm happy that you pointed it out to me. As for Derek and Hadrian, they won't be making an appearance in person. I just felt it necessary to mention them since they are in the picture with her and will be very present within Jaielle's thoughts and memories.

FenyxEmber said:
@Lotusy
I've done what you asked, giving specifics on her power. I hadn't paid much attention to her abilities, but I'm happy that you pointed it out to me. As for Derek and Hadrian, they won't be making an appearance in person. I just felt it necessary to mention them since they are in the picture with her and will be very present within Jaielle's thoughts and memories.
Righty righty, scrambled eggs! Welcome aboard!

Got dammit xD see I'm not even used to it because I barely respond on here, only CS and ICRP(kinda dont know how others say in character rping)

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]I wanna raid a museum!
Just break stuff.

[/QUOTE]
Lol, that's the Lakoria way.

Last edited by a moderator:
@OceanBunny So, exactly what do you want Jay to do for Willow? I looked back a few posts, but all it says is that she wasn't feeling well. Could you give me specifics?

I didn't really know >.> just seemed like a good way to get back into the story xD I was thinking some sort of fairy flu.. that's why she's stuck in her little form.. @Lotusy

OceanBunny said:
I didn't really know >.> just seemed like a good way to get back into the story xD I was thinking some sort of fairy flu.. that's why she's stuck in her little form.. @Lotusy
Alright, is there a way to solve this? I'd like to kick off the ball for the museum raid soon, so maybe there's some kind of artifact she needs?

OceanBunny said:
I like that idea! Some relic from the ancient fae civilization..
Eh, alright. It's getting late, but the RP is slowing down so we'll have to roll with it. God damn, I'm tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back