• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Magical Squid Senpai] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22819-lotusy/ said:
@Lotusy[/URL] fun rp post?? T^T
Idk what to give it D:

I think it was really well written, contributed to the overall quality of the RP, thus making it fun. Different from Funny, I guess.

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]We'll rate it emotionally funny...

[/QUOTE]
Hey, it's pretty good. Pluto's sticking to his guns, since Xren's being a huge dick to him. :P

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Pluto is about to fight Xren!
He'll try to beat Jackal out of him.

[/QUOTE]
Bro if he does it he'll be a legend. Xren's not the bad, dangerous type of boy anymore. He's about to get his pretty arse rekt to high heaven. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
metalcity said:
by typing words and pressing the big old button "steal page 300 accidentally"
I thought we were friends.

Remember that time you talked to me and I ignored you? Does that time mean nothing to you?

Just you watch, guys. I'm about to steal page 300 ;)

Edit: @LokiofSP aw, can it. I have evil plans for this post, anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
Should I make a new character since its been awhile or have Sean pop up again? Unless you've already done something to him like maybe killing him for example.

@Lotusy

Archdemon said:
Should I make a new character since its been awhile or have Sean pop up again? Unless you've already done something to him like maybe killing him for example.
@Lotusy
I never kill characters. You can feel free to join back or make a new character, as you please.

Lotusy said:
I never kill characters. You can feel free to join back or make a new character, as you please.
Okay thanks! I'll probably have a second character if that's allowed. Can't do it right now, at a pizza place that serves traditional Chicago pizza.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back