• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Lotusy got a question, would I be allowed to use two characters or just only one? I can understand if I'm only allowed one, I might make a new character altogether and do something with Sean. Also is there any major plot stuff going on?

Archdemon said:
@Lotusy got a question, would I be allowed to use two characters or just only one? I can understand if I'm only allowed one, I might make a new character altogether and do something with Sean. Also is there any major plot stuff going on?
No, sorry. Usually, your character is restricted to one. Possibly a pet, but one, and they must stick together. Also, they're currently raiding a museum, but knowing Sean, probably wouldn't involve him.

Okay, so it was a difficult decision for me but I will continue using Sean and his mature Irish nature. Now I must figure out how to integrate him back with the masses, or at least figure out which group of people to integrate him into...

Archdemon said:
Okay, so it was a difficult decision for me but I will continue using Sean and his mature Irish nature. Now I must figure out how to integrate him back with the masses, or at least figure out which group of people to integrate him into...
Well, sounds fun, but you'll also have to consider if there is a group he can intergrate into. Considering what happened last time, he didn't really mesh well with Lakoria's overall goofy nature, but your choice is your choice.

Archdemon said:
Sean passed by the museum and stopped to look at it "I've never been in here.... Might be worth a look or two, I wonder what historical stuff they might have and whether or not I was in that time period."
He stepped in and immediately people ran past him like their lives were in danger "The hell? Hey you there!" He stopped some young man who just blurted out "Run away! There's a monster!"

The guy ran away while Sean sighed to himself as he went out looking for whatever the monster was.

He eventually bumped into Jay and Columbus "Oh look, isn't this convenient for me? I meet Zombie boy and the boyfriend of a grumpy Vampire! Jay and Columbus I think I'll need some help, apparently there's some monster terrifying people away from the museum and I plan on stopping the monster though I highly doubt it actually is one but gotta be cautious. Anyways you going to help or continue to look at the exhibits?"

Sean was wearing something different, he didn't have his normal jacket and the eyepatch looked different too. He seemed to be wearing more Tribal attire and the eyepatch had a picture on it and he had a couple tattoos on his arms too with the same image suggesting it to be some tribal symbol and that it's possible that it could have some Symbolic significance to him.

@LokiofSP @Lotusy
Hey, Arch. Sorry to tell you this, but this may have actually been the worst time to stop by Jay and Columbus. Loki has actually been typing a character development post for a day and a half now, and Columbus will probably need some time along. Also, I don't think that Jay and Columbus can necessarily hunt down Mrs. Winters, considering what's about to go down. Sorry, but could you try again later, or maybe ask us for the next time through?

Lotusy said:
Hey, Arch. Sorry to tell you this, but this may have actually been the worst time to stop by Jay and Columbus. Loki has actually been typing a character development post for a day and a half now, and Columbus will probably need some time along. Also, I don't think that Jay and Columbus can necessarily hunt down Mrs. Winters, considering what's about to go down. Sorry, but could you try again later, or maybe ask us for the next time through?
Oh sorry I did not know.... Want me to take the post down?

Archdemon said:
Oh sorry I did not know.... Want me to take the post down?
That's up to you. We could possibly come back to it much later, once we're done. Just make sure to ask next time, so you won't have to write that much.

Tetragon said:
You mean the Magical Squid Senpai? @Lotusy
Sorry, that's not it, haha. I'll have a talk with Squid later. If you highlight the rules post by Phoenixfire, you can find it. If you can't find it, just tell me the first rule, and I'll give it to you!

@Lotusy

just so you guys know I'm leaving this rp....

just assume jackal went back to his homeland because the village elder is ill or something and never came back...he like went missing

Last edited by a moderator:
mewbot5408 said:
@Lotusy
just so you guys know I'm leaving this rp....

just assume jackal went back to his homeland because the village elder is ill or something and never came back...he like went missing
Alright, your choice is your choice. Have fun in your future endeavors.

Would it be correct to assume Squid is leaving as well?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lotusy said:
No I'm not leaving!

I think we are going to have Jackal leave but they are gonna have a long distance relationship.... I don't think we are done deciding yet. But I'm still here.

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]No I'm not leaving!
I think we are going to have Jackal leave but they are gonna have a long distance relationship.... I don't think we are done deciding yet. But I'm still here.

[/QUOTE]
Lotusy said:
hmm...squid is staying far as I'm aware, also yeah I think we planned on pluto and jackal being in a long distance since we never know :P

mewbot5408 said:
hmm...squid is staying far as I'm aware, also yeah I think we planned on pluto and jackal being in a long distance since we never know :P
@metalcity[/URL], since he's had experience with swapping multiple characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back