• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Magical Squid Senpai] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22819-lotusy/ said:
@Lotusy[/URL] was it you who gave me the idea to get a shit talking pet snake for Pluto? Like a long time ago?
I think that was Gingy, actually, though I'd love to see it

Of course, now he's got tons of shit-talking snakes. Or, at the very least, he's got Apep ;)

GreenEyedStranger said:
Not sure why but I seriously can't find it on my iPhone. If it's really necessary I'll find a desktop to do it on, but is it really? I already read the rules and submitted a character here before with the secret word
Well, it's standard and crap. I remember letting it slip with Kaine, and I'd like it to be enforced more. If you put it in a previous character sheet, couldn't you just go back and get it, though?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lotusy said:
I think that was Gingy, actually, though I'd love to see it
Of course, now he's got tons of shit-talking snakes. Or, at the very least, he's got Apep ;)
Yeah well pluto Probably wouldn't be able to here this snake. It would bother everyone!

@Lotusy yes! I will get the snake and Pluto will name it Sherbet and it will only speak in some weird language! Maybe it should be a Komodo dragon so that it can brag about having limbs and other natural parts.

Magical Squid Senpai] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16829-lokiofsp/ said:
@LokiofSP[/URL] why did you rate that a hype cookie?
Don't tell me you are gonna be one of those people??
I didn't mean to, but since you brought it to my attention Ima do it to annoy you :P

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]You horrible person.
We're you the jerk who was dialing on your phone last night?

[/QUOTE]
Yeh

GreenEyedStranger said:
@GingerBread
I think I meant 'have a problem that will need to be resolved' as in resolving through words. Oh well. You do you Nyx
No, you didn't mean that mate. It wouldn't make sense to mean that in the context it was in.

Oh and also.

GreenEyedStranger said:
The vampire could see inside his eyes that whatever Guy was, he wasn't. The thing standing before him didn't exist entirely in this world, it was lifeless.
Don't do this. Don't say what my, or anyone else's character sees. That's a form of godmodding mate; Telling me what my character does and doesn't see.

Oh and @Magical Squid Senpai's character, isn't a squid

I'm just saying something anyone would notice but you're right I'm sorry about godmodding, but believe me I actually did mean the first part.

And I was just joking, Guy notices all the weird stuff going on with Pluto and just relates it to a squid. Just thought it would be funny, no need to get aggressive

Last edited by a moderator:
GreenEyedStranger said:
I'm just saying something anyone would notice, and believe me I actually did mean the first part.
No you directly said that "The Vampire could see inside his eyes that whatever Guy was, he wasn't" That implies two things right there, it first implies that my character was looking Guy in the eyes, which he wasn't. And it implies that my character would notice.

And as for the resolving a problem line, that would come off as aggressive in that current situation. Especially when one person was already making threats of violence and that line was in response to them.

GreenEyedStranger said:
And I was just joking, Guy notices all the weird stuff going on with Pluto and just relates it to a squid. Just thought it would be funny, no need to get aggressive
I'm not sure how you even get a squid from what Pluto is doing but whatever, that's just a weird coincidence that @Magical Squid Senpai is the one controlling him, right?

And I'm not getting aggresive, trust me. This would've been a lot different had I been aggressive :)

GreenEyedStranger said:
@Magical Squid Senpai
Damn that Komodo dragon is savage.

It doesn't matter, I accept the dives is, but how are the animals capable of language?
That was the bearded dragon! I think the Komodo dragon will be written in a drown ish color? I don't know, I'm running out of colors!

The animals talk to the snakes. I think maybe Pluto will be able to talk to the reptiles. But yeah this is all towards the snakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back