• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Prizzy Kriyze]Fair enough, but don't assume that just because I repeat examples I'm set on certain scenes. That would essentially ruin the entire point of making a character.
I've already made some modifications, tell me if there's anything else.

[/QUOTE]
If I was the type of guy to make assumptions, I would have long kept anyone with uncontrollable powers out. I trust your good judgment, but as you know, there are always limits. Accepted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lotusy said:
If I was the type of guy to make assumptions, I would have long kept anyone with uncontrollable powers out. I trust your good judgment, but as you know, there are always limits. Accepted.
Awesome. Well then, as for my character's entry, what reason would there be for a student to visit any of the currently player-populated areas?

[QUOTE="Prizzy Kriyze]Is it after school, weekend or holiday?

[/QUOTE]
No, it's during school. No one obeys the rules ;-; :P

[QUOTE="Prizzy Kriyze]Godamn. Weeell, I can just pretend Zera doesn't even know

[/QUOTE]
Well the whole Museum thing was part of a impromptu School trip. All the students were kidnapped and thrown onto the bus before going to attack the museum. So you could always say your character was on the bus with everyone else, you could have them checking out the museum or whatever :)

GingerBread said:
Well the whole Museum thing was part of a impromptu School trip. All the students were kidnapped and thrown onto the bus before going to attack the museum. So you could always say your character was on the bus with everyone else, you could have them checking out the museum or whatever :)
Page(s) to read about said "kidnapping"?

[QUOTE="Prizzy Kriyze]Page(s) to read about said "kidnapping"?

[/QUOTE]
I'm a bit busy right now, so I can't give you an exact page. But I think it's about 3-5 pages back.

*comes back*

*sees thread is still alive*

*looks at pages*

*eyes widen*

Wow I missed a lot. TL;DR

So.... I hope Raven is still alive since I haven't been feeding him lately

Sicarius said:
*comes back*
*sees thread is still alive*

*looks at pages*

*eyes widen*

Wow I missed a lot. TL;DR

So.... I hope Raven is still alive since I haven't been feeding him lately
Hello friend o/

Sicarius said:
@metalcity

So... Who all died and what did I miss and who did Nyx annoy this time? Lol
So I got rid of Kat as he was a bad character, mew left the rp so jackel has gone home and is in a ldr with pluto. Aptual and Dom (me and rexarcher) are in the cafe of a museum. Columbus and Jay (loki and lotus) are have some character development for Columbus where they are burying his sister. And pluto and nyx (squid and ginger) are in town trying to kill pets or something.

metalcity said:
So I got rid of Kat as he was a bad character, mew left the rp so jackel has gone home and is in a ldr with pluto. Aptual and Dom (me and rexarcher) are in the cafe of a museum. Columbus and Jay (loki and lotus) are have some character development for Columbus where they are burying his sister. And pluto and nyx (squid and ginger) are in town trying to kill pets or something.
Huh... Well there goes Raven's pet.

Idk if I should kill off my character. I originally had this really big arc planned out and all this crap, but it gets annoying trying to play an emotionally scarred and bitter lonely character hahaha

Sicarius said:
Huh... Well there goes Raven's pet.
Idk if I should kill off my character. I originally had this really big arc planned out and all this crap, but it gets annoying trying to play an emotionally scarred and bitter lonely character hahaha
Sorry to say but I don't think it is a good idea for you to run a event/story line IF it includes others. As you keep coming and going, you are not on enough to run one (again) IF it has other users in it. Saying that, if it is just Raven doing it alone. I guess sure? knock your self out? So that is the arc thing covered. On the other hand! If you want to make a new character i don't see what is wrong with that. As us admins are online, we should be able to accept it soon. But take your time, if you do make a new character, I look forward to interacting with them.

metalcity said:
Sorry to say but I don't think it is a good idea for you to run a event/story line IF it includes others. As you keep coming and going, you are not on enough to run one (again) IF it has other users in it. Saying that, if it is just Raven doing it alone. I guess sure? knock your self out? So that is the arc thing covered. On the other hand! If you want to make a new character i don't see what is wrong with that. As us admins are online, we should be able to accept it soon. But take your time, if you do make a new character, I look forward to interacting with them.

What happened while I was gone??? Is that maturity in your writing? Where is the boy at? 0_0

Hahahaha anyways, no it was just an arc for him not involving others. People would just begin to see him develop more as a character. If you remember originally, I had really long posts and it began his story arc with him killing his ex-girlfriend because of the Immortals, but I never explained why she had to be killed.

Sicarius said:
What happened while I was gone??? Is that maturity in your writing? Where is the boy at? 0_0

Hahahaha anyways, no it was just an arc for him not involving others. People would just begin to see him develop more as a character. If you remember originally, I had really long posts and it began his story arc with him killing his ex-girlfriend because of the Immortals, but I never explained why she had to be killed.
I remember, it was interesting and would love to have seen more of it. But that would be fine then. If you want to get a new character though it is your choice and I look forward to seeing you. The choice is yours!

Also the maturity came from being a admin QAQ hard life now. Can't call you a little **** ***** ********* *********** any more...you *******

metalcity said:
I remember, it was interesting and would love to have seen more of it. But that would be fine then. If you want to get a new character though it is your choice and I look forward to seeing you. The choice is yours!
Also the maturity came from being a admin QAQ hard life now. Can't call you a little **** ***** ********* *********** any more...you *******
Lol awwww! No more:

"******* **** my ***** **** ************* **** and ****** ** ***** **** ** *****!!!

And that's how babies are made from Colby cheese."

MisterJackWolf said:
View attachment 258447 Name-jack ross
Age-16

Gender-male

Sexuality-straight

School year-sophomore

Species-werewolf

Personality-mysterious, (has a distinct southern drawl) humorous, laid back, likes to get into fights, Kind of flirty.

Backstory-his parents were killed as a child by another werewolf so he lived in an orphanage until he was 15, he got adopted by a strict family who forced him into going to a new school for the first time.

View attachment 258444
Hey, @MisterJackWolf, nice Character sheet! I just have a few things to ask of you.

First, could you add a tad bit more to Jack's backstory? I'm usually not a stickler on length, but it's just shy of a paragraph, and, well, we do require a paragraph.

Second, make sure to find the secret word in our rules tab! It's there to make sure you read our rules.

After that's done, count yourself as accepted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back