• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lotusy said:
Alrighty. If Squid's staying, would you mind making an exit post and helping Squid get back into the RP? This was at the suggestion of @metalcity, since he's had experience with swapping multiple characters.
We have talked about doing that! I don't know what mew will do yet.

We are always one step ahead!!

Magical Squid Senpai]Darn. Is there anyone still at school? [/QUOTE] I don't think so. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24628-embaga-elder/ said:
@Embaga Elder[/URL] might still be, but I'm not sure if he's still active.

If you want, I could have Nyx head into the town to get some blood and him and pluto could meet or something

GingerBread said:
I don't think so.
@Embaga Elder might still be, but I'm not sure if he's still active.

If you want, I could have Nyx head into the town to get some blood and him and pluto could meet or something
Ok, we can meet up.

And what exactly has happened at the museum, besides Colombo's sad stuff?

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Ok, we can meet up.
And what exactly has happened at the museum, besides Colombo's sad stuff?

[/QUOTE]
Miyuki found a magical bracelet that healed Willow.

Nyx Lost his Phat lute.

Aptual ( I'm probably misspelling that) and Dom have been looking at dinosaurs and flowers.

I don't think much else has happened.

GingerBread said:
Miyuki found a magical bracelet that healed Willow.
Nyx Lost his Phat lute.

Aptual ( I'm probably misspelling that) and Dom have been looking at dinosaurs and flowers.

I don't think much else has happened.
Ok!

Is a phat lute one of those midevil kind of small guitars??

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Ok!
Is a phat lute one of those midevil kind of small guitars??

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, a lute is that sort of thing. I just added Phat to it for the pun :P

deluxe_lute_8_course_lacewood_2.jpg

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Please. No more of your puns!

[/QUOTE]
But they're so...

Punny...

Ok I'll leave now..

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Please. No more of your puns!

[/QUOTE]
But they're Puntastic :P

I'll make a post for Nyx after you, just in case you find someone else :)

GingerBread said:
But they're Puntastic :P
I'll make a post for Nyx after you, just in case you find someone else :)
Don't make me come over there and punch you!! Just know that when Donald Trump becomes president, I will be living with you!

And I will make my post soon.

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Don't make me come over there and punch you!! Just know that when Donald Trump becomes president, I will be living with you!
And I will make my post soon.

[/QUOTE]
I thought you were already in my bathtub :P

Is it too late to make a new character? I have a lot of free time and am interested in joining again. I wont make anything ridiculous this time, I promise

Last edited by a moderator:
GreenEyedStranger said:
Is it too late to make a new character? I have a lot of free time and am interested in joining again. I wont make anything ridiculous this time, I promise
Alright, welcome back, Green.

Now, with your re-entry, just a few things I'd like to address about your character and the RP overall.

First, hopefully, a grand event won't be coming for a while, but this line worries me. "If he could find a way to link his world and this one, his crimes would be forgiven... Or he could rule the world of the mortal realm for his own gain..." I'm pretty sure it sounds grand plan-y. I just want you to know that, considering the current pace of this RP, whatever you have planned around that won't be coming for a very, very long time.

Secondly, the fact that he's a normal human without powers (or appears to be) would be agains one of Phoenix's original rules. To have gained entrance to Lakoria, he must have had magical prowess to some degree, and if he showcased his powers to admissions, well, his cover is already blown. Plus, students would already be suspicious if a normal human entered Lakoria.

Finally, and I know I get on this a lot, but you need the secret word.

If you're done, you've considered this, and reply, acceptance won't be so far in the future.

Nearly forgot the secret word. And his plan isn't really something I see happening ever or for at least a long time. The point of this character is supposed to be comical, so it's perfectly alright if everyone's suspicious of him. Nevertheless, I can make the changes

GreenEyedStranger said:
Sorry, how am I supposed to find it on an iPhone?
Highlighting should work like any other device. I do everything on an iPad, and it works for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure why but I seriously can't find it on my iPhone. If it's really necessary I'll find a desktop to do it on, but is it really? I already read the rules and submitted a character here before with the secret word

Users who are viewing this thread

Back