• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
OceanBunny said:
Ley me think for a minute.. i'll tell you my official plan in the admin messages ^^
Sorry, but it's been getting late and I've been on the wait all day. I'll make a post, you can tell me what's wrong with it and I'll edit accordingly.

welp I suggest using sign language if wish to communicate with my character now, trying to have a half deaf guy hear something is failing at the moment xD

[QUOTE="Mister Veeeee]welp I suggest using sign language if wish to communicate with my character now, trying to have a half deaf guy hear something is failing at the moment xD

[/QUOTE]
I don't think any of our characters know sign language.

[QUOTE="Mister Veeeee]also can Ms winters give my guy a letter or note letting him know what's going on?

[/QUOTE]
I don't know, that's not really in-character of her. Right now, she's too focused on keeping the dying bus alive, lol.

[QUOTE="Mister Veeeee]So are we to destroy the museum completely or no? and is okay for my character to start some demolition of the place?

[/QUOTE]
Also, demolition is a no-no. Just go in, find some artifacts, go out. We aren't terrorists, just raiders. If you want an example, look for the zoo raid way earlier in the thread. It's something like that.

Lotusy said:
Also, demolition is a no-no. Just go in, find some artifacts, go out. We aren't terrorists, just raiders. If you want an example, look for the zoo raid way earlier in the thread. It's something like that.
so we are to waltz in, steal something and waltz out without a fight or confrontation? and I asked permission to demolition cause if my character combats, the museum will be 'redecorated'

[QUOTE="Mister Veeeee]so we are to waltz in, steal something and waltz out without a fight or confrontation? and I asked permission to demolition cause if my character combats, the museum will be 'redecorated'

[/QUOTE]
Look, my man. He can fight without causing a sonic boom. In fact, if he tried to break the sound barrier in an enclosed building, he'd just go splat on the walls. Just don't destroy the building. Yes, there will be fighting, but no demolition. I don't really need any vague threats rn, Vee.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lotusy said:
Look, my man. He can fight without causing a sonic boom. In fact, if he tried to break the sound barrier in an enclosed building, he'd just go splat on the walls. Just don't destroy the building. Yes, there will be fighting, but no demolition. I don't really need any vague threats rn, Vee.
you do know he can break the sound bearer at will (meaning with just a thought) within a 3 foot radius of his body so he doesn't exactly have to move to cause a sonic boom, but okay no demolition. i'll just make use of his high agility and derexity for some 'acrobatic evasion'

[QUOTE="Mister Veeeee]you do know he can break the sound bearer at will (meaning with just a thought) within a 3 foot radius of his body so he doesn't exactly have to move to cause a sonic boom, but okay no demolition. i'll just make use of his high agility and derexity for some 'acrobatic evasion'

[/QUOTE]
Vee, to break the sound barrier, he would have to be in movement. By saying he can do it within 3 feet, that would imply he can accelerate to that speed within three feet, but there was no mention of deceleration. To do so, from the speed of sound, would not only squish him against the wall, but if he stopped quickly enough to avoid hitting the wall, the g-force would kill him. That's the only reason I allowed such a powerful ability.

Lotusy said:
Vee, to break the sound barrier, he would have to be in movement. By saying he can do it within 3 feet, that would imply he can accelerate to that speed within three feet, but there was no mention of deceleration. To do so, from the speed of sound, would not only squish him against the wall, but if he stopped quickly enough to avoid hitting the wall, the g-force would kill him. That's the only reason I allowed such a powerful ability.
I think there was a miss-interpretation , cause I meant he could swing his hand in a chopping motion and cause a sonic boom or with movent of any part of his body. I made the 3 foot thing not as an acceleration rate but more of range to where he can cause a sonic blast without moving, but he has no control over the blast itself (the main cause of his scars)

[QUOTE="Mister Veeeee]I think there was a miss-interpretation , cause I meant he could swing his hand in a chopping motion and cause a sonic boom or with movent of any part of his body. I made the 3 foot thing not as an acceleration rate but more of range to where he can cause a sonic blast without moving, but he has no control over the blast itself (the main cause of his scars)

[/QUOTE]
Well then, that was a bad miscommunication. If that's the case, Dalton can't be accepted into Lakoria anymore, simply because, as you have just proven to me, the demolition power is too strong. Not only can he cause a sonic boom with the chop of his hand, but if he could do it so easily, what's the limit on such a strong power? For now, he's rejected. Maybe he could come back if you can prove to me (in a PM) that he can have limits, or apply those limits yourself.

Lotusy said:
Well then, that was a bad miscommunication. If that's the case, Dalton can't be accepted into Lakoria anymore, simply because, as you have just proven to me, the demolition power is too strong. Not only can he cause a sonic boom with the chop of his hand, but if he could do it so easily, what's the limit on such a strong power? For now, he's rejected.
limit? use of the power clearly hurts him and slices his body steadily (why he has scars) and I could make such 'strikes' take a 'considerable' amount of time to concentrate, like a slow 'heavy' attack?

[QUOTE="Mister Veeeee]limit? use of the power clearly hurts him and slices his body steadily (why he has scars) and I could make such 'strikes' take a 'considerable' amount of time to concentrate, like a slow 'heavy' attack?

[/QUOTE]
Vee, I said if you had any other complaints, to take them to a PM. Please respect this OOC chat.

metalcity said:
@Lotusy @GingerBread
@CelestiaVanGuardis making a bullshit character-
Lol, he can do that, but could he take out the part about rape? I'm afraid some new person who doesn't know will come in and get freaked out by it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back