• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I hope you all will slow down for replying to things that are going on in class, I can only get on in the evenings after 5:30 to like maybe 7-9 depending on the day of the week. sorry if its an inconvience

[QUOTE="Mister Veeeee]I hope you all will slow down for replying to things that are going on in class, I can only get on in the evenings after 5:30 to like maybe 7-9 depending on the day of the week. sorry if its an inconvience

[/QUOTE]
Alright, we'll accomadate.

Lotusy said:
Oops, if I forgot to clarify, this means you can talk all you want. I'm not going to have Mrs. Winters teach further until Veeee's ok to.
@jamaicanviking @metalcity @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII @Mister Veeeee @DragonStorm
I didn't mean stop the class, sorry for the misunderstanding. I was asking if you guys would not got to far into the roleplay since my character can possible interact when need or possible cause I cant get on all the time. you can continue class just don't leave me behind is all I ask

Hey @Embaga Elder, good to see you here! Now, just a couple of things about your CS:

Firstly, could you get more specific than Kitsune Physiology for powers? I've read it up, and to be honest, having everything in there is a tad bit powerful.

Second, make sure you've got the code word. After that, you're accepted!

Embaga Elder] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22819-lotusy/ said:
@Lotusy[/URL] I made the changes, and should I got about entering
Well, sorry to be pickier than that, but what is the extent of his powers? I know there's fox fire, but how far does that go? Obviously, full control is a bit much, so I hope you'll understand.

Blacknife said:
Yes i would but i would like to make a new charcter
Ok, that's not a problem. As long as you're willing to not play your older character, a new character is fine.

Embaga Elder]Edited. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22819-lotusy/ said:
@Lotusy[/URL]
Alright, accepted!

IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII said:
xD I forgot, I'm not really one for history
Bleh, it's fine, man. I'm not a history buff either. :P

@TheMoonRose I'm sorry for being a bit picky, but may I ask you to add a bit more effort into your posts? I'd understand a bit of writer's block, but this has happened for a few successive posts. It would be hard for me to write quality responses with such short posts, you know? Plus, we are a Casual RP, after all. That warrants about a paragraph, maybe three lines minimum. If you need help, feel free to ask me.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheMoonRose said:
@Lotusy I am sorry. It's late right now and i'm distracted watching a panel video
That's not a problem, just keep what I've said in mind.

Embaga Elder]Alright buddy I'm free now. How do I go on about my starting post. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22819-lotusy/ said:
@Lotusy[/URL]
Really, it can be with anyone, as long as they're free. You can jump into the class if you'd like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back