• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Can I maybe get a recap of the major events that happened in the thread recently (if any)? I'd start right now, but I don't really want to get lost in the RP or break dialogue flow or anything.

jamaicanviking said:
Can I maybe get a recap of the major events that happened in the thread recently (if any)? I'd start right now, but I don't really want to get lost in the RP or break dialogue flow or anything.
Nothing major has happened recently, the biggest thing that's happened is first period, which has just ended I believe.

playing a half deaf character is quite interesting lol though communication with others may a be a bit troublesome lol xD though im thinking of having y character move on from the current location to wander about and maybe meet the others or someone who need to interact with another character for whatever reason. not sure yet but probably will unless Xren or Tyrrell drag Dalton into the 'fight'. Also any opening areas for my character to go to at the moment if I did have him leave?

@DragonStorm @mewbot5408 @Lotusy

Last edited by a moderator:
Mister Veeeee]playing a half deaf character is quite interesting lol though communication with others may a be a bit troublesome lol xD though im thinking of having y character move on from the current location to wander about and maybe meet the others or someone who need to interact with another character for whatever reason. not sure yet but probably will unless Xren or Tyrrell drag Dalton into the 'fight'. Also any opening areas for my character to go to at the moment if I did have him leave? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10512-dragonstorm/ said:
@jamaicanviking is open if you want to have Dalton meet him. If the two guys you're interacting with aren't your pace, try again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lotusy said:
@jamaicanviking is open if you want to have Dalton meet him. If the two guys you're interacting with aren't your pace, try again.
I don't mind the pace, just Dalton has a 'short' attention span and is losing interest in the situation. Though I would normally be quite excited for a situation like this one in the story, but my character is to mellow for the 'tone' of the situation per say? I don't know :P where is @jamaicanviking character?

@TheMoonRose Nyx is actually a guy, not a girl :P

Also, this is a personal preference, but would you mind tagging us at the bottom of your post? It just makes sure we see it, in case I missed a post, you know?

Yo, Lakoria people! A couple of announcements today.

Firstly, we'll be heading to second period soon. My character Mrs. Winters is running that, so when you enter the classroom, make sure to tag me.

Secondly, I'm about to make us a second interest check. Of course, to do this, I was to display the amazing posts we've made over the past five-ish months. Thus, for some of the older members, I'd like you to send me quotes of some posts that you believe are your finest work! It can be funny, emotional, or just plain weird, but it can be anything! When you do so, of course, make sure to put it in a code format.

Thanks for your time, and enjoy the RP!

@Magical Squid Senpai, pluto defintly will not be virgin forever considering his boyfriend xren/jackal... ( ;) )

now I think about it pluto technically two boyfriends doesn't he?(> :D )

ooohhh just you wait pluto....just you wait. (8))

ps..only issue is which one will do it first or maybe they'd switch back and forth who knows. (o'v'o)

mewbot5408 said:
@Magical Squid Senpai, pluto defintly will not be virgin forever considering his boyfriend xren/jackal... ( ;) )
now I think about it pluto technically two boyfriends doesn't he?(> :D )

ooohhh just you wait pluto....just you wait. (8))

ps..only issue is which one will do it first or maybe they'd switch back and forth who knows. (o'v'o)
Xren and Jackal should fight to the death.

Winner gets the Pluto!

But I don't think the snakes would like that.

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Xren and Jackal should fight to the death.
Winner gets the Pluto!

But I don't think the snakes would like that.

[/QUOTE]
Or Asaki could swoop in and steal her while they're fighting ;)

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]He would be confused.
But would go along with it.

Isn't your character a lesbian??

Was it your character? I'm confused.

[/QUOTE]
Wait, your character is a guy? And yes, she is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back