• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
metalcity said:
kinda just imagine kat disappeared ;_; (i feel like a ass hole to doing this to you and your character, but it had to be done)
Hey, metal. Just for now, I'll allow you to play Kat along with your new charactee, as long as you're able to wrap up the interaction with @Kayzo. If you feel bad, I've given you a chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lotusy said:
Hey, metal. Just for now, I'll allow you to play Kat along with your new charactee, as long as you're able to wrap up the interaction with @Kayzo. If you feel bad, I've given you a chance.
okay, i did have kat leave her though to go to the canteen.

Kayzo said:
No, you're fine. You can have him be gone. It's my fault for not posting.
no no no, its fine. After reading it properly I saw the end and I feel like a even bigger ass hole. And I posted. it is fine for now.

Sorry, I just got my Desktop fixed today and well...I had to leave for school, but I will get a post out soon

DragonStorm said:
Sorry, I just got my Desktop fixed today and well...I had to leave for school, but I will get a post out soon
take your time, my character is being, well not sure what's happening to my character at the moment..... @mewbot5408 what are you doing to my character besides being weird?

mewbot5408 said:
Xren was tasting him, he does that all the time to things being part ghoul and all he thinks everyone is food
oh okay, well I wouldn't.t advise trying to eat my character unless character is fond of 'eating' sonic blast. lol xD

Alright, @Kayzo @Mister Veeeee @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Hey guys. Gather around Uncle Lotusy's white van campfire, we got some serious discussion to do.

First off, a warm welcome/welcome back to Veeeee and Archer! Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Secondly, we need to decide on a course of action for the RP. After the two events yesterday, namely the Love potion event and the battle sim... well, to put it lightly, I think it throttled the RP. We lost Sicarius, Arch, and ami, so we might want to lay off the events for a while. That being said, though, we do still need a rough idea of how the day's going to go. No pressure on @OceanBunny and @GingerBread, but once they finish their apologies, we can get the ball fully rolling for everyone.

Lastly, I'd like to address a touchier subject, namely, posts. Now, when I say this, I'm not specifically targeting a person, but even if it doesn't apply to you, I'd like you to keep it in mind. I'm no stickler for length, but recently, I've noticed we've actually had content deficiency. This is most likely the leading cause for the slow tempo of our RP, because most of the time, we're struggling to think of a decent response to others. Let me give you a little scenario.

Say Person A makes a post, and he gives you content A, B, and C to respond to.

Now, you can respond to A, B, and C, but what I'm seeing is that sometimes, we stop there, or only give bare-bones responses in return.

Instead, though, in addition to reacting to A, B, and C, we must also give out D, E, and F for our partner(s) to react to. That's the key to a good post, and with it, you can most likely get a quality post of 4+ lines!

Now, I know that sometimes there isn't enough content to make a post like this, and I understand that. Of course we're not perfect. I'd just like y'all to try a bit harder. Don't stress.

With that, we're done! Have fun, and hopefully we'll hit page 300 soon!

@Mister Veeeee

heh he might try at some point but he's never successful in eating other students that is unless somebody serious wants to get rid of their character, I don't mind have xren do something to them....anywho, he probly won't eat him because he's a demon too. doesn't mean xren won't taste him.

Lotusy said:
@GingerBread No rush, but are you getting notifications? :P
Yeah, but only just. They've been messing up for me a bit as of late.

Also I thought I'd already posted, Give us a minute and I'll reply. Feel free to shout at me if I don't post for a while, I've got the memory of a.... Where was I again? :P

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]No I think I am the reason you came back!
You needed more of the Squid booty! ;3

[/QUOTE]
I came back because Pink Bitch kept begging me to come back :P

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]That pink nark
Well glad to see you are alive. Now I can bother you all the time!

[/QUOTE]
Kill me now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back