• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lotusy said:
Well, don't just have him turn into Xren to gain attetntion, that's not a nice move.
I'm thinking of turning him into xren because of a different reason, I have a actual idea of what I wanna do....let's just forget jackal even got involved with the argument and I'm officially going to stick to how I normally rp....it's frustrating I keep getting out of character. as for the whole turning him into xren I'm thinking of doing it for my own plot because I'm going nuts here because my characters haven't gotten to suffer yet,so hence my idea is xren takes over for a while so I can rp him for a while......generally I just want a excuse to be xren

mewbot5408 said:
I'm thinking of turning him into xren because of a different reason, I have a actual idea of what I wanna do....let's just forget jackal even got involved with the argument and I'm officially going to stick to how I normally rp....it's frustrating I keep getting out of character. as for the whole turning him into xren I'm thinking of doing it for my own plot because I'm going nuts here because my characters haven't gotten to suffer yet,so hence my idea is xren takes over for a while so I can rp him for a while......generally I just want a excuse to be xren
Yay Xren!

I could rp with you, I just wanted to cheer Willow up.

Wait, can Xren understand animals or naw?

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Yay Xren!
I could rp with you, I just wanted to cheer Willow up.

Wait, can Xren understand animals or naw?

[/QUOTE]
somewhat but that's due to jackal

Lotusy said:
@GingerBread Do you want Nyx to snuggle up with Willow for the day?
I don't have a preference to be honest. I go the way my characters go and what happens to them. I tend to not make plans that often anymore :P

But I don't mind, I'll go with whatever happens

GingerBread said:
I don't have a preference to be honest. I go the way my characters go and what happens to them. I tend to not make plans that often anymore :P
But I don't mind, I'll go with whatever happens
Alright. I was getting that vibe from when Nyx was being kinda passive-aggressive when Jay suggested that he stay. Remember, if you need plans, I said you could come to me for help. We could have a brainstorm session and everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lotusy said:
Alright. I was getting that vibe from you when Nyx was being kinda passive-aggressiv when Jay suggest he stay. Remember, if you need plans, I said you could come to me for help. We could have a brainstorm session and everything.
Yeah I know :)

Lotusy said:
He sounds pretty good. Of course, wouldn't breaking the sound barrier bother the other students?
Well im not sure how it will bother anyone if he not engaged in a fight, as this not a mainly combat orientated, but it will be interesting trying to use his power without cutting himself in half that is xD

[QUOTE="Mister Veeeee]Well im not sure how it will bother anyone if he not engaged in a fight, as this not a mainly combat orientated, but it will be interesting trying to use his power without cutting himself in half that is xD

[/QUOTE]
Well, I mean, wouldn't breaking the sound barrier create a sonic boom? I mean, everyone could hear that, not to mention, he would severely damage the school's property... Maybe make the "sound barrier" thing only when he's in danger? Otherwise, it seems super powerful.

Lotusy said:
Well, I mean, wouldn't breaking the sound barrier create a sonic boom? I mean, everyone could hear that, not to mention, he would severely damage the school's property... Maybe make the "sound barrier" thing only when he's in danger? Otherwise, it seems super powerful.
no problem, I don't intend to use him for combat other than self defense. he is very kicked back charcter

[QUOTE="Mister Veeeee]no problem, I don't intend to use him for combat other than self defense. he is very kicked back charcter

[/QUOTE]
Alrighty then. Accepted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back