• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Good, cry. *catches the tears in a bottle*

[/QUOTE]
make sure that she doesn't attempt to kill you, she is known for that...

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]What??
I'm not afraid. I could blow her up before she even looks at me.

[/QUOTE]
if you say so...

Kayzo said:
@metalcity
I'm sorry if I'm making this super boring for you. I'll try to make them do more stuff and things. Maybe group up with the others.
no problem, I'm trying to let some time pass. Also it is really hard to write kat as this goes against many of his beliefs xD it isn't boring xD

[QUOTE="Mister Veeeee]Started obn my new character my complete tomorrow or next few days, i would like to hear your thoughts on him so far

[/QUOTE]
He sounds pretty good. Of course, wouldn't breaking the sound barrier bother the other students?

mewbot5408 said:
Heh,I was being ignored so I stopped posting....I need someone to rp with
I think he reason you got ignored was because you tried to intrude into the middle of the argument when the other people wanted to develop their characters, and they didn't want to have to fight wih Jackal as well. If you need a partner though, I'm sure you can ask @Magical Squid Senpai

Lotusy said:
I think he reason you got ignored was because you tried to intrude into the middle of the argument when the other people wanted to develop their characters, and they didn't want to have to fight wih Jackal as well. If you need a partner though, I'm sure you can ask @Magical Squid Senpai
squid is interacting with you guys.....half the time I have no idea where to throw jackal :P

hmmm....maybe i'll turn him into xren for a while....I still need a partner though

mewbot5408 said:
squid is interacting with you guys.....half the time I have no idea where to throw jackal :P
hmmm....maybe i'll turn him into xren for a while....I still need a partner though
Well, don't just have him turn into Xren to gain attetntion, that's not a nice move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back