• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Lotusy So today is just a normal class day? I heard you guys actually have classes now, so how does that work? (Oh, and is Computer Science one of them? Just wondering)

LegenDarius said:
@Lotusy So today is just a normal class day? I heard you guys actually have classes now, so how does that work? (Oh, and is Computer Science one of them? Just wondering)
Sorry, just English. If you want to customized your schedule, feel free to, just know everyone'e in English right now. The class system is still as loose as ever, so you can do what you want.

@mewbot5408 Whatever happened to keeping it a secret? D:

Besides, I'm actually kinda enjoying playing an oblivious Jay, you feel me? Chill, mate, don't break it yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lotusy said:
@mewbot5408 Whatever happened to keeping it a secret? D:
Besides, I'm actually kinda enjoying playing an oblivious Jay, you feel me? Chill, mate, don't break it yet.
He never said the cat was pluto,he just gets ticked off when jay even mentions the idea of hurting pluto if ya haven't forgotten :P

mewbot5408 said:
He never said the cat was pluto,he just gets ticked off when jay even mentions the idea of hurting pluto if ya haven't forgotten :P
No, but that's going to give it away. I can't really have Jay play this off without figuring out :/

Edit: You know what, I think I can. Just please not in the future.

Magical Squid Senpai] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22497-gingerbread/ said:
@GingerBread[/URL] can Plooten scratch Nyx?
Start a CAT fight?
Yes, you took the name Plooten! :D

I just thought Plutten had the uh sound in plum, and we needed that oo sound from scoot, feel me?

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Yay!
Also ow!!! Cat scratches to the face really hurt!

[/QUOTE]
I know. I once got one over my eyelid. That hurt like hell D:

LokiofSP said:
That's my job!
[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]We fired you.

[/QUOTE]
Lol tru guys. Come to think of it, I've actually never seen Columbus actually use his powers recently D:

Lotusy said:
Lol tru guys. Come to think of it, I've actually never seen Columbus actually use his powers recently D:
He hasn't needed to :P

There hasn't really been a serious moment recently where I could actually expand on him as a character, I think a more dramatic event is in order

LokiofSP said:
He hasn't needed to :P
There hasn't really been a serious moment recently where I could actually expand on him as a character, I think a more dramatic event is in order
We should all go raid a magical museum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back