• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
GingerBread said:
Nahhh. If I do Future me will have a go at me. though if I don't sleep, future me will have a go at me. That guys is an arsehole xP
Lol, did you know the future you is spying on you right now through your memories? 2spooky.

Lotusy said:
Lol, did you know the future you is spying on you right now through your memories? 2spooky.
Ugh, I just realized how much I say lol. It's like a default with every Lotusy post.

Lotusy said:
Ugh, I just realized how much I say lol. It's like a default with every Lotusy post.
In real Life I've become aware of how much I say dude or bro, sometimes Yolo. It started off as me saying them ironically and now I just say them without thinking :/

GingerBread said:
In real Life I've become aware of how much I say dude or bro, sometimes Yolo. It started off as me saying them ironically and now I just say them without thinking :/
Same, man. I always say "same" without thinking.

List of common "Lotusy Prefixes"

- "Yo!"

- "Ayy"

- "Lol"

- " :D "

Amirite?

I say "right" while talking to make sure people are listening to me, I couldn't get throw a sentence with out saying it twice.

@OceanBunny. I've now got the mental image of Miyuki treating Nyxen sort of like a cub(Leopard kitten?)

I don't know why it popped into my head, but it made me giggle

Last edited by a moderator:
Magical Squid Senpai] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22642-metalcity/ said:
@metalcity[/URL] ah! It switched on me again! Sorry
I will go cry now.
Don't worry about it, we all make mistakes. I'll drink yer tears, Squiddo! :P

Wait what?

IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII said:
@Lotusy my apologies, I can't really seem to find it.
Ah, don't worry. If you check in the "Rules" Tab, just highlight the whole post, and it should appear. If not, tell me the first rule and I'll PM it to you instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lotusy said:
Ah, don't worry. If you check in the "Rules" Tab, just highlight the whole post, and it should appear. If not, tell me the first rule and I'll PM it to you instead.
nope, couldn't seem to find it
*****1) your previous character is considered "dead" and you want to start new with a new character

Users who are viewing this thread

Back