• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
metalcity said:
@Kayzo would you be able to use your power to change Kat into a animal?
I haven't though about that. It'd probably be really painful, or not. It's up to you.

metalcity said:
Sure, I don't mind you turning Kat into a animal xD as long as he can turn back at some point
She'd do it later though. She really big on keeping him human for now.

Sorry, @PJDoesRP, though I like your character, you're just this close to being accepted!

First things first, could you elaborate more with your characters powers? Specifically, what can she do with her wand. Of course, if it's everything, that's too overpowered, so make it realistic. :)

Second, could you add more to her backstory? That's not quite a paragraph, maybe a sentence or two more?

Next, just find the code word in the Rules section, and you're in!

Also, @Burkschase, I'm not usually a sticker for detail, but could you please be more specific in your post? Like why is Alec doing this? Where is he? What does this have to do with the RP?

Last edited by a moderator:
Burkschase said:
Jackets can hold secrets....
Well, it would have been better if you informed me ahead of time. You see, I have an aversion with guns or combat-only weapons, and that wouldn't be allowed. I mean, that detail is very important, enough to need to be included in your character sheet.

Lotusy said:
Well, it would have been better if you informed me ahead of time. You see, I have an aversion with guns or combat-only weapons, and that wouldn't be allowed. I mean, that detail is very important, enough to need to be included in your character sheet.
Got it too.

@GingerBread Good night, but,

GingerBread said:
"Are you worried I'm going to steal Miyuki away from you or something? Cause I'm not. I wouldn't steal someone. That would be weird" Vance shrugged and walked towards the classroom door, Holding it open for Miyuki and by extension, Willow.

@OceanBunny (Okay now I'm going to go. Night people :) )
Ayy lmao ;)

OceanBunny said:
"No. It's just different. I'll get used to it." Willow said, walking through the door. Miyuki followed but stayed close to Nyx. "Oh look, Jay has a kitten." Willow said excitedly. She walked across the room and sat by Jay and Columbus, knowing Nyx would want to be near Jay. 'Hello there cutie, how are you?' She reached out to the little kitten.
@GingerBread (Vince?) @Lotusy @LokiofSP @Magical Squid Senpai
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shhhhhhhhh shhhhhhhhhh shhhhh shhhh shhhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back