• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kayzo said:
Which one of you guys want to be Asaki's pet? She wants an exotic species and everyone here is like, demons and shit.
Lol I like how you instantly turn on the RPers. If you want something exotic, and since Asaki is lesbian, try Ami. She's a breadling. Like, hella exotic.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]No!
Give me a human!

[/QUOTE]
I'll give you gingerbread, he is the best sex toy, I mean human

Lotusy said:
Lol I like how you instantly turn on the RPers. If you want something exotic, and since Asaki is lesbian, try Ami. She's a breadling. Like, hella exotic.
I don't think she's active anymore :/

Kayzo said:
Which one of you guys want to be Asaki's pet? She wants an exotic species and everyone here is like, demons and shit.
You can have kat...he is a white knight for females so he will have no problem with it

Kayzo said:
Vampires are pretty good. Just give Nyx a bit of demon blood and he'll be an unwilling servant

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]I don't want a sex toy! I already have mewbot! I want to eat the human!

[/QUOTE]
well eat mewbot..if you know what I mean ;)

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]I don't know why but all his extreme white knighting makes me want to punch him....

[/QUOTE]
Same

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]I don't know why but all his extreme white knighting makes me want to punch him....

[/QUOTE]
I fucking hate people that white knight, don't know why i chose to go with that xD

metalcity said:
cool, so when we say pet...what do we mean?
As in pet she wants someone who she can like, pet. And chill with. And have curl up at the foot of her bed.

Kayzo said:
As in pet she wants someone who she can like, pet. And chill with. And have curl up at the foot of her bed.
Someone has a cat collar, I really want it to be put on kat so we can call him a kitty cat xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back