• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
and I'm like "1) you not adorable, your a ugly little sack of shit. And 2) i shall never ever love anything so useless." yea, I really dislike children xD

metalcity said:
and I'm like "1) you not adorable, your a ugly little sack of shit. And 2) i shall never ever love anything so useless." yea, I really dislike children xD
Steve you have the mentality of a child. You get angry like a baby and then rant to me about stuff. :P

GingerBread said:
Steve you have the mentality of a child. You get angry like a baby and then rant to me about stuff. :P
you've done the same to me, only reason I chose to join dragon roar was because i can completely understand your rants. and so i can stalk you...

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]I'm only 18!! I don't wanna be pregers now!!

[/QUOTE]
but we can't have tape now ;-; RIOT!!!!

Lol, I just realized everyone in this RP has a pet of some kind. Some are more ovbious than others, but think about it.

Willow has Miyuki.

Jay has his pigeons, Democritus, Dalton, Thomson, Milikan, Rutherford, Mendeleev, Doberiener, Pauli, Bohr, and Aufbau.

Nyx has Richard.

Ploots has the snakes.

Columbus had that griffon for like, a minute, before it dropped him harder than Ronda Rousey.

Ami has Ace.

Corvus had Azerlyano (Hope I spelled that right).

Jackal IS the pet, but he technically has Xren too.

And finally, Kat has his cigarette, lol.

@Kayzo have Asaki get a pet, lol. Peer pressure is on you :P

Lotusy said:
Lol, I just realized everyone in this RP has a pet of some kind. Some are more ovbious than others, but think about it.
Willow has Miyuki.

Jay has his pigeons, Democritus, Dalton, Thomson, Milikan, Rutherford, Mendeleev, Doberiener, Pauli, Bohr, and Aufbau.

Nyx has Richard.

Ploots has the snakes.

Columbus had that griffon for like, a minute, before it dropped him harder than Ronda Rousey.

Ami has Ace.

I don't think cigarette's count as a pet xD

Lotusy said:
Willow has Miyuki.

Nyx has Richard.

Ploots has the snakes.

Ami has Ace.

The snakes are not his pets! They are his eternal burden.

I think Pluto might be the pet!

Which one of you guys want to be Asaki's pet? She wants an exotic species and everyone here is like, demons and shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back