• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Mister Veeeee]where is yup? xD

[/QUOTE]
Oh shit, I thought you were asking if you could go. They're in an extra classroom. My bad.

IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII said:
So what exactly have I missed? Haven't been in the rp for a while now
Ah, good to see you back!

Nothing important has happened, and we've really just been plot-stalling for a while. It's almost a shame, because I sent off @Mister Veeeee while I forgot that you were the top spot on the open list, my bad, man.

IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII said:
No worries xD I was kinda surprised that I forgot about this rp /)(\ but now I'm back @Lotusy
hey after my character deals with whatever happens our 2 characters can meet man/miss (whichever you happen to be or prefer)

[QUOTE="Mister Veeeee]hey after my character deals with whatever happens our 2 characters can meet man/miss (whichever you happen to be or prefer)

[/QUOTE]
Sure xD and I'm a guy

Hey everyone sorry for no post my desktop broke down today, I was going to type a post today but it will have to wait till I can get my laptop charged and figure out what to do with my computer

urrrg, I'm thinking of making a new character. i'm bored with Kat and he is becoming annoying to rp as. So I think I will make a new character if that is okay. And I shall make sure that my first interaction will be with @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII due to him trying to start one up and me kinda bailing. I have a few reasons to wanting to no longer rp as Kat, some being with my bad writing kinda screwing over my plans and making them dual and boring. I like his power but meh. The character i am thinking of doing is a more social character so I can rp with almost everyone (almost because @GingerBread loves nyx hating my characters ;_ ;) This will mean I can rp with both males and females, yay. About fucking time xD

also this is all @GingerBread 's fault for talking me into playing a anti sociable character...

also not sure if I will regret this so posting with my eyes closed coz this means no going back...ignore the delete button...

metalcity said:
urrrg, I'm thinking of making a new character. i'm bored with Kat and he is becoming annoying to rp as. So I think I will make a new character if that is okay. And I shall make sure that my first interaction will be with @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII due to him trying to start one up and me kinda bailing. I have a few reasons to wanting to no longer rp as Kat, some being with my bad writing kinda screwing over my plans and making them dual and boring. I like his power but meh. The character i am thinking of doing is a more social character so I can rp with almost everyone (almost because @GingerBread loves nyx hating my characters ;_ ;) This will mean I can rp with both males and females, yay. About fucking time xD
also this is all @GingerBread 's fault for talking me into playing a anti sociable character...

also not sure if I will regret this so posting with my eyes closed coz this means no going back...ignore the delete button...
I warned you against it but you said it would be fine because there was a lot of females online. Well who was right steve. HUH?

WHO WAS RIGHT!? xD

GingerBread said:
I warned you against it but you said it would be fine because there was a lot of females online. Well who was right steve. HUH?
WHO WAS RIGHT!? xD
me, stop lying to these people

Alrighty Lakoria peeps, it's time to regroup.

First order of business: @GingerBread would you like to start the first period class? Or would you like to skip it, since we've already had so many shenanigans?

Second order of business: @OceanBunny and @Magical Squid Senpai Are y'all cool with Nyx apologizing now, right? I mean, if you want your characters to develop more, that's fine by me, so I'm sure Ginger would understand.

Besides that, just menial regrouping stuff.

@mewbot5408 and @DragonStorm you guys still alive? If one of you is trapped, talk to @Mister Veeeee, he's been waiting for a while.

Lotusy said:
Alrighty Lakoria peeps, it's time to regroup.
First order of business: @GingerBread would you like to start the first period class? Or would you like to skip it, since we've already had so many shenanigans?

Second order of business: @OceanBunny and @Magical Squid Senpai Are y'all cool with Nyx apologizing now, right? I mean, if you want your characters to develop more, that's fine by me, so I'm sure Ginger would understand.

Besides that, just menial regrouping stuff.

@mewbot5408 and @DragonStorm you guys still alive? If one of you is trapped, talk to @Mister Veeeee, he's been waiting for a while.
I say we skip the class and I won't be able to post much today. I'm out atm and probably won't be back until 10pm GMT

@Kayzo I had kat leave as you didn't reply for awhile. I also stopped rp'ing as kat as I got bored wit his character and made a new one, I'm sorry for the inconvenience. On the plus side feel free to try get aptual as a pet, it would work better with her any ways. (yes, I feel like a ass hole for doing this)

kinda just imagine kat disappeared ;_; (i feel like a ass hole to doing this to you and your character, but it had to be done)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back