• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Anywhere! xD Though I would be really grateful if you could jump in at the library and pick up a conversation with Pandora?

Right! I forgot you haven't jumped in yet either. Um ... You guys can both jump in at the same time and interact with each other, yeah that's a good idea too.

Last edited by a moderator:
PhoenixFire13 said:
Anywhere! xD Though I would be really grateful if you could jump in at the library and pick up a conversation with Pandora?

Right! I forgot you haven't jumped in yet either. Um ... You guys can both jump in at the same time and interact with each other, yeah that's a good idea too.
Sounds good.

@BabyDoll sounds good, I'll make a post and we will go from there.

Also are you going to make your character a new student, or have they been going to the school since the beginning of the year?

I'll fill personality in a mo. I'll RP them as two characters but I'm thinking that they'll always stuck together when possible.

@Krekire Yes, but only on a joking degree. If someone reports that it's disturbing them, then I will have to ban curse words but no one has so go ahead \o/ (Scary fear side though QAQ)

Accepted.

@NightCasterZ Alright then, accepted.

@TheRPingMudkip Are you watching both threads?

PhoenixFire13 said:
@Krekire Yes, but only on a joking degree. If someone reports that it's disturbing them, then I will have to ban curse words but no one has so go ahead \o/ (Scary fear side though QAQ)
Accepted.

@NightCasterZ Alright then, accepted.

@TheRPingMudkip Are you watching both threads?
Lol, it's just an anime girl version of a Xenomorph xD , still scary though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back