• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
PhoenixFire13 said:
Nah, male is fine too. I'm not very picky with genders. The RP is starting to speed up though, so imma go to sleep before I can't O.o Good night everyone~
By the way, like Fairy Tail's "Celestial Spirit Key Magic", for Celestial Being Transformations, he needs the certain Key. Oh and, where should I start, what is the current class for Juniors?

Friendly Reminder

Please remember that In Character RPing, one must remain in character. Please refrain from yelling at each other about what mystical creatures are. (Cows.) Thanks. Please put all the OOC chat in here instead of in the IC Rping because it can bother people such as me and I don't like to be bothered. So basically, all OOC stuff is in here while all IC stuff is in the other tab. Thanks.

@TheRPingMudkip @TheCreator645

"I like Bulls more than Cows, but just from a bit. Cowz+Bull=Baby Cow and/or Bull. They can be cool, like Taurus The Celestial Spirit from Fairy Tail." -TheRPingMudkip.

I mean stuff like this ^ just does not belong in IC RPing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, sorry! It just that-uh, ya know, cows... :P won't do it again! The creator of this rp is free to delete my posts if they want so yeah

@.@ I'm sorta lost but okay ... Is my reply a super delayed?

And guys, do read what Kyzaba wrote up there ^ Really just please don't post random conversations in the RPing tab. It makes the whole RP confusing and distracts the other RPers. If this continues, I will have to kick the troublemaker out of the RP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Erm, I caught up with the posts and read everything but since I already posted before I read it all, I kinda just added and changed some stuff. Hopefully, that didn't slow the RP down too much. Also, what a sweet little relationship that's going on between Seth and Rea :D HS is boring without a little bit of romance o3o

(I can't believe I didn't notice that I mistyped the name of the school in the overview until now 8D)

Come on, realistically, why would they start romancing so soon? They just met, and it's the first day of school. I don't really want to be the one to stop any romance, but it just seems... to fast. : /

I'll be heading to sleep after I finish one more post in the RP DX I prob might come home later tomorrow too. Ughhhhhh why, school, whyyyyy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back