• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
IF anyone Add me I wont be able to respond for a while, I have to work today after School from like 3:30pm to 9:30pm

I'm glad that you are though QAQ I'm still wondering why everyone just went straight to Junior and ignored Freshmen, Sophomore, and Senior options

@NightCasterZ I normally only accept a single character per person for this RP but since they're so cute, why not o3o Just asking for reference though, how are you going to RP the two of them? Do they share the same body and different minds or are you going to RP them as two different characters?

Also, I don't mind that the powers and backstory is a secret for now but can you at least fill in the personality section?

Last edited by a moderator:
xD So if we manage to continue this RP to the point where you grow up, which grade would you want to be in? Or will you just tag along with me? xD

Pretty much a tag along. : y

But because the Root Child is a mage. he'll be the most genius genius in the school. : P

I'm so confused as to what is happening in the RP right now. Also, where the heck is goldfish? I need her to respond.

She's probably busy @GoldFish16

I'm sorta confused too but from what I can understand right now... most people are in the cafeteria.

- Seth and Rea are still chatting

- Pandora is in the lib

- Shina is in the lib too, researching about Root Child

- Corvus is eating lunch alone

- I have absolutely no idea what Joseph is doing but I know he's in the cafeteria and is in the form of Gemini

- I think Tyrell is still eating (?)

- Kyzaba and Nanami are introducing themselves in the gym

- Dunno what Denver and Bree are doing ...

Can someone help fill in the blanks?

Last edited by a moderator:
@BabyDoll Wow! Really detailed OC! Love the pets though xD Can't believe I didn't think about having an optional option for them. Anyways, accepted! Jump in the RP anytime you want.

PhoenixFire13 said:
@BabyDoll Wow! Really detailed OC! Love the pets though xD Can't believe I didn't think about having an optional option for them. Anyways, accepted! Jump in the RP anytime you want.
Thank you so much! It's actually the first time I've done tabs, and I was really confused. xD

PhoenixFire13 said:
I have absolutely no idea how you did those tabs but they looked cool :o
(welp, um, RIP Bree and Denver since I haven't seen them post recently. Maybe we just went too fast @.@)

@Crysalisis @CelestialBunny
Thank you! I just like making things look neat and organized and....just overall pretty. xD

PhoenixFire13 said:
Perfectionists for the win * ^*)9
xD yeah. Okay, so what are peoplez doing? What time is it (not specifically), blah blah blah, questions answers, go! Haha, sorry I'm excited.

QAQ Sorry, I'm trying to have everyone interact with at least one person. Um, I just left the library so I dunno who is gonna talk with Pandora. @Kayzo Yup! Spots are forever open until the RP dies (which I hope it never does)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back