• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
TheCreator645 said:
What shall our next class be???
World Studies or Mythological Research? I dunno, Alliah is a freshman, so :T

By the way, you wanna check out my newest RP? o u o

Mythilogical studies sounds fine. And yes, I will check out yo new RP o u o

It just might take a while since I'm doing this on my fucking phone

Not even on wifi or anything

It sucks

What's your RP called??

@Krekire

Last edited by a moderator:
TheCreator645 said:
Mythilogical studies sounds fine. And yes, I will check out yo new RP o u o
It just might take a while since I'm doing this on my fucking phone

Not even on wifi or anything

It sucks

What's your RP called??

@Krekire
The Revolt on Fantasy, even though its stupposed to be in the Modern category though :P

@CelestiaVanGuard Accepted (The Last Avatar?). You wanna just jump in now though? Because I'm pretty sure a week of school time here is gonna take a long time.

For the next class ... well I was thinking that we kinda skip through class since if we had to go to class, we have to make up lessons and conversations and such ... So like, just say you went to class and maybe talk a bit with each other, then I'll do a time skip to the end of class and ... Is it too fast if I just end the school day after the next class?

I think I put two Images right?

Sorry if I didn't mention The guy is Hak (When I'm in male form)

And the girl is Celestia My female form, if there was another image please inform me cause it's not appearing to

me if so for some reason

Also no I think that'd be alright after all it's genuinely passed time today, and all I was doing today was getting my guy marked as being there, I left after it in case you

wanted to add anything aha, But yeah that's a good idea. I can just make it as though I'm heading to class if you want, I introduce myself to class then just sit down, We could make it as though I came in at the end? that or We do a time skip after I'm introduced to the bell, mine and your characters meet we say hello as being in same class then leave school?

@PhoenixFire13

(Also thanks for accepting, Like I said I'm new and this seems like something fun and stuff so yeah! :) )

Welp, if Denver and Nanami don't reply soon, I'm afraid I'll have to cut them.

@CelestiaVanGuard Sure. We can also introduce each other in class since your character counts as a human, right?

@Kyzaba For now, just go to the next class cause the bell rang

@NightCasterZ Since school is about to end soon, you wanna start your post at your character's home? Like for example, pretend you overslept or had some issues that didn't allow you to go to school today.

@TheCreator645 Yeah, different time zones suck QAQ Different time zones + school = RIP RPs OTL

(Hopefully, we can also create a scene where on the way home, we can interact with each other if certain characters happen to walk home the same way)

PhoenixFire13 said:
Welp, if Denver and Nanami don't reply soon, I'm afraid I'll have to cut them.
@CelestiaVanGuard Sure. We can also introduce each other in class since your character counts as a human, right?

@Kyzaba For now, just go to the next class cause the bell rang

@NightCasterZ Since school is about to end soon, you wanna start your post at your character's home? Like for example, pretend you overslept or had some issues that didn't allow you to go to school today.

@TheCreator645 Yeah, different time zones suck QAQ Different time zones + school = RIP RPs OTL
Yeah My Char is a human, Just as I don't really think there is a proper word for it, I guess you could call me a TransMorph (Not a proper word but something to say I can change between girl and guy at free will hence I don't actually have a specific gender :)

@CelestiaVanGuard Then yeah, that option is open to but it's up to you how you want us to meet :)

@OceanBunny Accepted. Same thing I told NightCasterZ though, since school is about to end, try to think of a way you could interact with the others while they are walking home. The first few posts you make might have to be short narrations with no interactions but try to interact with someone by your... 3rd post?

@PhoenixFire13 Sorry, I had to go sort out some errands, either way if you don't mind me asking, what country's are you all in and do you go school etc? It's pretty well needed information to know the sort of times I should be on and Roleplaying and when I can get ahold of you all. Thanks :)

@Ryu Kenshin Accepted (ANOTHER NEKO * ^ *)

I'm in the US and yeah, I go to school. From 8 AM to 4 PM EST. I usually can't finish my HW till late at night when I have to sleep so I sometimes RP while doing HW so I don't reply often. I try to come on at least once a day though o3o So I can make sure this RP is progressing smoothly and to accept new OCs.

@PhoenixFire13 Okay sweet, sadly I live in the Uk, I go to school between 8:45AM till 3PM hence I have a lot of spare time, in your time though I'll be at school at 3:45 AM to 10AM, so we probably won't be able to talk until you get back from school at 4PM, which for me will be 9PM T_T. But oh well atleast we can still talk at some points :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back