• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@ChaoticWarrior Just walk in like nothing is happening xD Totally don't see the destroyed school building and practically everyone on the school ground either dead or almost dead

Need to go out cause I'm being forced to by my sister QAQ Well, I needed a rest anyways so yeah \o/ I'll be back, hopefully before my bedtime so I can post more. Getting interesting though~ -rubs hands gleefully-

Uh, so class ended, Shina was knocked unconscious, and now there's a huge fight between a bunch of dudes and Alliah, Dragon-dude (So sorry I forgot your names >~<) and the other... Dude... I'm really bad at names ughh I'm sorry

Sorry I was gone. @u@

Was doing a lot of stuff today, and forgot about this site till I came back home. And there were SO MANY posts today. That's what I get for missing a Saturday.

I'm sure you don't have to worry 'bout it. Just act like Aoi is attempting to fight but failing or like still attached to Shina or something...

SOMETHING like that. >3>

Guess I have no choice at this point.

I didn't expect people to hold up for me anyways. ÓuÒ

I could have Aoi watching, scanning, and learning the fights. Or, whichever one. There are three going on, and I don't know where they take place at.

{Heh, looks like those two who ditch is missing some great stuff. : y }

Users who are viewing this thread

Back